Translate

Thursday, August 17, 2023

Terrified to take a shower or bath harassment / haunted by evil spirits

 I have had 3 years to date evil unclean spirits terrorizing me in my bedroom and shower/bath tub. I am scared of falling down and getting hurt in shower, after much setting a boundary they stay back but they terrorized me in shower and fallen down, they scream in my ears both or left or right, they make me startled and I have a problem with loud noises that send me into PANIC ATTACK full of haunting me and screaming at me, I lose my mind and go into PTSD from my ex wife she was a black witch and into satanic infernal witchcraft you don't see much books on this now of days, I am so tired of getting screamed into my ears and it scares me where I feel vulnerable in bath tub and defenseless. I ordered blessed Jordan River Holy Water and it is coming tomorrow, It should work once I sprinkle it around my bed and room and bathroom. Really whole house and I made a salt water before blessed it as a ordained Dr of Divinity and Reverend. It works but something said to get Jordan River water the real deal. Devils are behind this, I tell them leave in name of Jesus Christ over and over and wear blessed crucifixs 2 of them and bunch of other crystals and rings to keep them away, they hate them crosses, my ex wife sent a evil spirit Abaddon who influenced me in 2019 and slit my throat and required 19 stitches and 46 days in mental hospital, and it scared hell out of me and parents begging to get back in my home with parents. I am 39 and have issues yes but I swear evil unclean spirits demons have been doing this to me since 2020 when it begun. Tragic things happened when wife was still here to 2015 Jan 24th when she left, I missed her so badly and didn't understand why she did what she did to me I never hurt her like she said she lied ,she did ritual and herself and attacked me with machete and missed and cut my right knee, as she summoned Abaddon for money and other things. It possessed me and attacked her, I told police in 2011 Feb 5th we were devil worshipers and I was possessed and that is what happened but I didn't know I was over dosed on Lithium from a quack psyche Dr that broke the law, I had fatal over dose of Lithium and the jail figured it out, they said 5th floor messed me up and I knew nothing about being in jail for 3 months. I am innocent no one wanted to press charges on me the DA nor the state police detective or judge. 40 yrs in prison was reduced to 2 years probation. Guilt by mental illness. That was it. Then ex made lies up I slammed her head off wall every night and she was beat by me, no no no! She was evil possessed and my mother made her read the bible her eyes turned dark black, satan was in her a Jodie woman seen with gifts of psychic and prophet. I was poisoned by her in late 2014 with vicodins and in vape cigarettes and she did that to keep me out of way, she wrote on closet don't hate me Mike I will be back! She never came back and gave me a note I love you forevermore! But few months she gave me up and went with old man and she is bigamist who did mock wedding. She has karma earned and it is going to hit her she did this evil to me with devils and demons help. God help her! I am sending all these spirits back to her I AM NOW PROTECTED by GOD and yes I am Archangel Michael as higher self and one with the ALL! Ginger if your reading this you damn know how much you lied, we all did, you told people you were cut 72 times, it was 18-21 times police said, and you are a witch well I am a witch too natural witch and am a pagan and Universal Religions Cook Universal Ministry I am Dr Michael C Cook D.Div and Reverend and DR of Space and Time, legally ordained through Joy Christianship Ministries and ULC with all legal documents. Satan targeted me as new ordained minister/Reverend and Dr of Divinity and Degree is Philosophy in the occult Dr of Divinity degree and earned awarded from JCM and ULC.

I forgive you and let you go, in Jesus name these demons and devils are cast out in name of GOD Immanuel who I am. @MichaelCookEmmanuelALL  I cut cord to ex wife so it is. Red Bull Illuminati Ministry is Cook Universal Ministry.

If you can help me with any ideas to rid demons and devils like exorcism even done astrally I would accept any help that is available like Melinda Kay Lyons https://lastfrontiermedium.com who I filled out paranormal advisory 2 yrs back I heard nothing as I believe devils blocked her from helping so Melinda The Mystic Witch if anyone knows her please send this link to her or if you see this Melinda please help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising