Translate

Saturday, August 12, 2023

🟠 DEMONIC INFESTATION Demon in the room AFTER DARK Paranormal Nightmare TV


Bad situations happen like this, you know I am a Dr of Divinity and DR of Space & Time Reverend through ULC Monestary and other school Brotherhood of Great White Lodge as The Red Bull Illuminati Ministry aka Cook Universal Ministry.

I had devils and demonic parasites sent on me no reason at all since 2009, could be ex wife who was a black theistic satanist witch, In work with Light and The Dark, Psychic said Lucifer is holding my mother down and I am of Lucifer whom is LIGHT BEARER "Michael LightBearer" and I am to remove it from her and Satan and it's demons are here and Lucifer is fighting back against Satan and demons as Lucifer is Melek Ta'us and Sanat Kumara and Sananda Kumara (Maitreya the Christ) Michael the Archangel and Urantia book Michael of Nebadon (Jesus Christ) Michael the Christ.

I live this divine reality and get hit with satanic attacks where I was in terror after terror worse over past 3 yrs, I stood up and fought back and drew a boundary line and is 3rd eye and medium and psychic abilities opening, They do what my MIND tells them to do, archangels Michael and Lucifer do fight these parasites and help do they numerous cases like the one above anonymously so no credit is given to myself, but GOD itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising