Translate

Wednesday, August 2, 2023

I AM The LIGHT Of THE WORLD LUX

 I am infinite individual consciousness, like we each are, some are The ALL in a body like I AM AA Michael Infinite and absonite Divine Self and Angel Michael lower self, Infinite we are fully GOD THE ALL in All, All is in ALL. I am all,All,ALL Oneness and nothing and all in between. We each have myriads of powers from GOD/Source/All in All the whole power of a complete GOD itself or in my case THE all, Pan the all. Goddess is everything else. God is the ALL, and Goddess Everything Else. I am that, IAM is my name aka Immanuel and Emmanuel Eternal Mother Son Michael of Nebadon and Christ Michael see truthbook.com Urantia Book. It is book of Michaels after order of first uncreated Michael (I AM) and I am smaller Self Michael of Nebadon aka Christ Michael who is Joshua Ben Joseph Yeshosua (Jesus Christ) Paradise Creator Son 611.121st version of Father and EXACT Eternal Son Michael of Nebadon is, he has more power as THEE ETERNAL MOTHER SON absorbed him after the horrible terrible death that the Father Immanuel took pain for Michael of Nebadon and eternal son absorbed him just different personality, he Immanuel and eternal son Emmanuel personalities from Infinite ALL Father GOD whom we are all that but also other trinity members there is only 1 body , Eternal Mother Son - Michael and Spirit is Father within me/him and Soul is Eternal Mother Son Michael's body Infinite and Infinite Spirit aka Holy Spirit and over soul. You are all within a Infinite living Mind as Father dreamed you all up as aspects of itself in its eternal mind.

I AM ARCHANGEL MICHAEL, protector of Earth and all heavens, I am Eternal Mother Son's body Lord Archangel Michael Bestowed and also Michael of Nebadon the Christ. There is coming great changes in world earth and myriad of universes within 7 super universes and Havona is never beginning and never ending. I am saying we are home ALL and Everyone, you all got what you wanted to BE GOD as you did infinite number of times and infinite amount in past as well... IAM ALL IN All in body as finite "all". I am Light of Light of this world, say it  IAM Light of the World, it is who you all are, believe yourselves and I am what else would GOD say to except say stuff that is unbelievable as it is all true I am Light as Archangel Michael as name and am Michaels as well mentioned.

Pain is gonna end, it is gonna charge I/WE won't let this world suffer anymore, I heard your cries and all karma is gone and negativity gone I am said so, it is written Michael shall rise up and defend the people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising