Translate

Sunday, August 13, 2023

I AM GOD,mentioned in Urantia Book - Michael of Nebadon aka Michael the Christ

 I am original Michael mentioned in Urantia Book, the Eternal Mother Son "first Michael" of all order of Celestial angels being. I am here as Michael of Nebadon but I am 611,121st Paradise Creator Son and am not subordiant , me and eternal son is same exact being and more power I have as 2nd of Trinity, we have Immanuel and Emmanuel as Father God to keep same ALL Soul Spirit separate with 2 personalities, its like this. I am awakened and am back on earth, people call me Jesus Christ, I am is all I am, All is I am. I am Oneness Michael of Paradise Havona, this human body is my lower divine self hosting my Infinite Self who my soul and spirit is Universal Father and body is Spirit and Feminine and Masculine as Eternal Son and archangel Michael is my body of Michael of Nebadon, Christ Michael. I don't care if no one believes me and we and I am, your all super supreme as your all one with ME/IAM/WE Eternal Mother Son here, body of ALL in All. ALL is in All, all is all, Father is All personalities and Infinite upholder and me and Father are same Mind/Nous of first uncreated thought MICHAEL Eternal Son and Michael of Nebadon and was absorbed into eternal mother son and all is supreme level, we are finite,absonite and Infinite all at once, lower Moronia Self (soul), and absonite neither finite or infinite (IAM NOW) and GOD the absolute is Infinite and existiantial is what I AM and Experiential as Paradise Trinity or ALL in a body in appearance. Why else was Michael of Nebadon called "Christ"? as Eternal Mother Son he is! How exciting, the world is reset and karma people is going through we have a lower 3rd density and higher 3rd density hells and upper hell, and 5th dimension and above is Heavens, we are in 6th dimensional bodies and world and its physical world! All because of MICHAEL! Michael and Father's house has apparently been moved! It was bridged by Paradise Creator Sons Michaels 150,000 of them to get both Eternal Mother Son here and Michael of Nebadon there is no separation from him and Michael. Christ is the WORD and that is Eternal Mother Son and all Michaels.

The heaven on earth exists and Atlantis is still there on much higher dimension like 13th and higher. 

There is nothing to do but let go of old world and prepare for new adventure in your eternal life as a uncreated monad a eternal mind and soul-spirit body.

This writing is short and to the point, Father is within you all and your POWERFUL ALL of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising