Translate

Thursday, August 17, 2023

Illuminati Power Ring Templer Power of Command Ring I own $3,500 investment

 The ring has 11 King Warrior Djinn and each different name I forget ten names but remember Gabriel number six Djinn.

It looks awesome 😎 and is real nice sterling silver and these Djinn do anything for me protection and work with other magic rings I have. They are here by moved in this vessel from other bishops King knights Templar ring. This ring is a upgrade genuine magic ring and real it's my testimony to be real from New Golden Dawn store specialty order Aveda magical congured the Djinn up and new golden dawn moved them to this vessel. Below 👇 is power house ring $3,500 Djinn ring ,it is manifesting anything that is not serving self but to help others and I get blessings ,also gaining followers thousands of them on Facebook pages twenty of them and verified on Twitter. This ring is not for sale!





No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising