Translate

Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Unexplained Voices, devils, demons,daemons,spirits haunting me

 I did not want to write this, but I figured it would help people with innocent people being terrorized by spirit like entities for no reason what so ever... I had heard scary voices and all kinds of sounds they make to try and scare the day lights out of me, like in 2020 is first time I ever heard devils/demons/angels/spirits and ghosts, I heard of v2k Voice to Skull AI technology electronic harassment, they could see though walls back in 1974 when they made the Amityville House into a horror house, it wasn't the house, it was government mafia ridding Amityville of Defeos as they were family members of mafia members. see here https://www.angelfire.com/nj4/hightechharassment/  government mafia had technology to hear and see through walls and terrorize anyone from a few houses away or next to your area and you would never even know and think like me, is it real entities or is it mental illness or government behind these voices and terror I experienced from said entities, they read my mind my thoughts, whatever I hear its through my ears my own thoughts a feminine voice repeats everything I said in my mind and can see my thoughts, I am in Illuminati some what and have so called mental illness so no one would believe me anyways except I can provide you the link to a website where the government shadow government mafia are above the law and have unlimited funding. Lets just say I have esoteric and special abilities my I AM Self, my ex wife even witnessed the powers that be around me, she seen shadows and scratching clawing walls, banging noises, now I am experiencing furnature vibrating and sounds like a rumbling voice from itl my bed vibrates and levitates I am not crazy, I am not that mental illness I am meds for this, I never heard voices till 2020 and they whoever they are, spirits or parasites, I can see spiritual colors like black shadows swirling around my room bedroom, they used to scare me they don't now. They terrorized me and pushed me beyond what any thing ever has done to me, I hear them right up in my face and screaming in my ears, nothing that psyche doctors worry about, they are not threatening nor are they telling me to do anything, there is beings that help me and the evil ones, are still around but they are dormant. No one believes me but my friends who went through same things, I heard GOD as like Defeo father did and them government mafia used sonic wave weapons to cause super natural events, in short the government mafia (pure evil) of social engeneering the way the USA is going to go, I believe I am a targeted individual TI they have groups around on here like Facebook where there is countless people experiencing electronic voice harassment or it really is real devils and evil beings and entities and archons that were sent on me by unknown source as like my friend a fellow Illuminati member he been through it all, he gets hacked and messed with, its his family behind it, I am having psychic attacks/spirit attacks and they won't tell me who they are besides demons and devils, listen yrs ago me and my ex wife became theistic spiritual satanists she wanted money, I was out of my mind from Lithium over dose from doctor who did not check my blood levels of Lithium by law as he was supposed to.... she was cut and slit 22 times on FEB 5th 2011, she had no lethal wounds, I was in jail for 10 months, she knows I was possessed by whatever entities followed her around, they used me to get to her and it was done to destroy me, people fear me progressing in anything esoteric or illuminism or occultism, I been inactive at all things since ex wife left me 01/24/2015. I hear these spirits or AI harrassment they can make me hear mom's voice and father's voice and they sound far away, NO ONE knows what this is, it took all of 2021 to over come the fear and terror I had especially when I was in shower, I was so so freaked out and terrorized in shower by spirits making me jump, it is real to me I mentioned government mafia as I seen what the site said and accused them government mafia who are social engeneers respobsible for directing future of USA itself, government mafia is not Illuminati or secret societys which I am in like A.:.A.:. Order of Silver Star Great White Brotherhood started by Aleister Crowley. I am Thelemite and Gnostic and Spiritual as religions and Illuminism and Paganism, I'm a ordained minister/ Reverend and Dr of Divinity and it's like I am philospher and magician (occult topics) and also intuition psychic and have real powers of the MIND, I see Light Violet Purple LIGHT of SPIRIT (Holy Spirit?) and see auras and cannot see spirits (yet) but I hear them, I see shadow blackness on walls, voices don't scare me as they did, when they couldn't stop me and I did not give in to whatever they are from government mafia or V2K and sonic weapons that can be used from sky above your home, or near your home from close by with things that they can make people think their houses are haunted or themselves, but I really believe and know mine is legitimate and a real threat to people who are not strong like me, I feel it was a test and still is or I got answer it's "training" as since 2012 I was told by my ex wife Ginger she seen LIGHT coming from my eyes, she wasn't scared at all, I did not believe her, she was not lying, objects hovered and move, dressers lift off ground, demons by demonology say they can use their advanced psychic energy to terrorize people and now this rumbling of my bed or objects near me, no one else can sense it, my mother is severely sick, a psychic said Lucifer or Satan is on my mother and it was my job to remove that and that was only reason me and that psychic met and he said I was of Ashtar Command and couldn't pick up besides my eyes and the Light is xray or scanner? Only thing I wondered was is my eyes going bad or retina detaching causing Light or is it Holy Ghost or evil spirits. I am not crazy I was wowed by Light I have and ever since I signed up and signed in blood theistic satanism with ex wife on that year 2011, I was possessed 2 times for sure when my ex wife was attacked by evil devil in me Appoloyon Abaddon Satan. I mean the haunting is so bad me and ex experienced like Paranormal Activity the movie. and 2020 a girl faked death or may not of I don't know, and than I met people who heard that girl screaming in her ears a special gifted friend Ealiyah. Heather screamed in her ears like I had telepathy Telepathic communications, I have opened Pineal gland 3rd eye all at once my senses beyond 5 senses woke up from Monoatomic Gold (Ormus) and Gold Nano Water , does this stuff work? Gold like Anunnaki beings were getting in story? Yes its all true. Anunnaki beings are real, I messed with Necronomicon Simon addition and say yes its real if your psychic like me becoming a psychic and yes I have mental powers over these voices, I have power or ability to move them entities far away from me and shuting them up by my mind and they say every thought I think a conversation with unknown beings every day and night, they are trying to help me, I lost $75,000 to a girl who used me and I was authorized user on parent's credit cards and all my cards, this was in 2021, into 2022, I ran out of credit cards to live on and pay out $3500 a month which this month I cannot pay any of mine at all, the devil did me in in 2019, my throat was slit 3 different places and t was a demonic devil same name above my ex wife sent it up here shes a black witch and theistic satanist and black magic. She ran a train on me, it is psychic attack, throat was last straw, I used holy water (salt and water prayed over and charged up) and sprinkled it all over my room there is a alter in my room from ex wife a portal is there I am not messing with it.... No one gets me nor do they believe any of this, pure ignorant ppl who jut think I am nuts! ask my ex wife and she will tell you I am evil and all the bad that happened but it wasn't my fault any of it. she did it and I cannot shake voices, or evil in here around me, I wear magick solomon ring so them spirits cannot come up on me and blessed crucifix. exorcism type. someone doesn't want me to get better and rise up above this non sense and spiritual battle on going around me, angelic beings and evil spirits I hear it all day like psychic's do... I been in hellish state sense 2020 when voices started, like I said it is real but government mafia does shit like this too they did it in amityville, they killed each Defeo with sonic death ray each person asleep and caused instant heart attacks and they all were dead in Amityville, a strike team of government mafia went in, the Marlin rifle was put in a case where no one could hear 9 high powered gun shots, strike team put all dead family members on their stomach and they shot dead bodies and all females shot in head, Butch Defeo was the patsy who took the blame like other cases, he was in basement and seen a shadow figure walking up to him handing him a rifle after it was used and he heard all guns shots after they happened, the government mafia used device to make him knock him out so he had no idea what happened or it was pure evil as stories say all on stomachs like how indians were buried there on bad land cursed land... I believe in haunted houses and voices, but government is behind alot of it. 

https://www.angelfire.com/nj4/hightechharassment/

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/mining-the-headlines/201102/are-you-under-psychic-attack

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising