Translate

Sunday, April 23, 2023

My Testimony Review of Dark evil Djinn magick ring from Amazon

 



That ring is a real Djinn haunted ring, demonic ifrit djinn entity it is darker entity , I have other rings which are Djinn but this ring really brings supernatural and paranormal activity, I see black mist and shadow in shadows, shadow figures,I see LIGHT like emitted from my eyes, it possessed me as it said it would! For Twenty some dollars its real silver and is better than them fake magicals sold real cheap on ebay and others, the seller is helping people who cannot afford to spend hundreds of dollars or even thousands on DJINN rings, and this is ifrit djinn very dark entity, it won't work unless you have no white LIGHT magick beings with  black magick ,other words, it cannot work with white magick items remember remove white light stuff and use dark with dark energy beings. The ifrit djinn will make itself known, this Illuminati level entity is worth more than they charge, here is link to get this ring, It is size 8, I am not getting paid anything nor money of any kind, no favors either, I just decided to do a testimony of how real this ring is and affordable, its 4.5 stars out of 5 I see it as.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising