Translate

Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Quit feeding the beast I am fulfilling what I spoke in prophesy 10 yrs ago

I wrote 30 books, journals back 2013-2019 200 pages each... The beast is the old world order and NWO and all that crap the system rigged to make you miserable and unhappy. SO,I am not longer conforming to the ways of this evil world and materialistic living and mortal things and hellish conditions, I am getting rid of credit cards, banking besides my checking account, no more listening to news or ways of the world, I am not of this world, I have overcome the world, IAM LIGHT World and God is Light of this Infinite Universe and Macrocosm and I am God as me manifested. I and the Father God am One through Jesus Christ, we are all Christ oneness and consciousness and oneness, there is nothing to fear, I am almost 40 yrs old 39 my birthday today and am having no more mortal ideas end though we fight the flesh. We are all equal, There is not a spiritual world and material world, there is only 1 Infinite world, we are God manifested as sons and daughters of GOD or The all in all. There is no sin, your prayers don't get answered why as according to James you ask amiss. You cannot change so called discords,pain and death or any material problem with your 5 senses as they all lie to you, your not finite, your Infinite Source / Monads outside Space and Time yet filling all space and time and us with the WORD or LIFE, GOD Is LIFE, our very lives and they never end, birth and death is illusory, you gain all them added things the bible talks about when you seek spiritual consciousness and realize all that is out there isn't out there, and love tghy neighbor (see God within them not mortal selves) its all within each of you Godmen and Goddesses, you are equals, just different levels of consciousness and unconsciousness. You will have a fight/war with the flesh seeking spiritual laws to work on material laws, there is no way it can happen, rise up and take on God Consciousness with your Soul and Spirit within you, your Mind/Nous and Soul and Spirit a trinity and you have all power of God and you need not take one thought about anything in this world no matter what it is, if you wanna know more on this read The Infinite Way By Joel S Goldsmith and Living the Infinite Way by him as well... plus magick got me here to show we are the power and the way and the life, all we see isn't real, its limited all senses are lying to you, your each spiritual societies and soul groups within these sagging skin suits for God to experience itself in and as you but you all are In Father God through Jesus Christ consciousness and inherit the kingdom as son thy are ever with me and all I have is Thine. There is no problems, no problems at all just misconceptions, only in this finite dream world you think your a limited human being. God is , that is the answer to any issues, God is Perfect, Love, the material world is effects not cause of WORD becoming flesh. The New Church of Jerusalem is here, the old spiritual church ended in 2004. We/I need nothing as I am One with the All, and its responsible not me myself as even Jesus said without him (IAM) you can do nothing its the God the Father who does the works as he is in him, he is in us and is Us, the great All that Is the IAM and GOD IS, I AM IS! YOU IS! I IS.GOD Is in control over anything, not anything outside you as their is nothing there its all within living out from center of your being in infinity of God itself.Where are you? Earth? There is myriads of earths such things as Emanuel Swedenborg's works life on other earths / planets. God is ALL and am Not at same time and all in between!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising