Translate

Friday, October 28, 2022

Sharpens Best RUINED My Knife! Utter Dissapointment :) The sharpener WORKS!


Brad Buckner is right, its operator error and pushing too hard and wrong angle and bevel , you must use no pressure or little pressure when touching up a already sharp knife, don't use your good knives through the v notch as it will need a new edge put on knife if you wanted v notch edge gone. Get a cheap kitchen and pocket knife to practice on, it took me 3 days of trial and error, its like learning to use sharpening steel I got cut when I was a kid yes a kid my dad showed me how to use them, and he had this sharpener here back then when it was Handy Sharp or something like it. I messed up when I was a kid. I love these sharpeners and Brad Buckner is a heck of a nice guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising