Translate

Tuesday, October 25, 2022

M Tech MT-588 Black short review

 This knife isn't meant to be shapened, this M TECH MT-588, if you were to sharpen it is would end up cutting you, this is a piercing weapon it jabs stabs and its dull edged more dangerous as it's dull not crazy sharp? The point is crazy sharp and its best knife for defense like a 2nd back up last ditch weapon for self defense. It stays in holster I don't wear it on neck I carried it my pocket front pocket. It will stop a would be attacker unless they are bat shit crazy it would be a safety option to protect you carry in hand hide it when threatened. Its small I recommend this little cheap M Tech knife, I wish it was sharp but I would or anyone get cut due to size and would ruin the look and blade sharpening it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising