Translate

Sunday, October 23, 2022

I am getting attacked spiritual Maron the Night Mare and Mara sleep attacks

 I have had voices going on, demons and archons and other low vibrational spirits in my room, they harras me day and night, Mara (Maron) I don't want to mention this but I get sexually assaulted in where I am asleep but awake a evil hag like demon is on top of me in that hag voice cackling and saying I am going to die tonight and turn around and face the window I hear spirits say shit I am doing in a different timeline or future or past event. No one knows anything, family knows the paranormal activity is going on, they cannot believe it nor accept that I am seeking help when I tell someone I am getting spiritually and astrally attacked who is there to help in situations like this? I was a minister it gave me a huge problem as a ordained clergy I had horrible evil experience and don't want anywhere near it my ex wife was evil a black witch and spiritual satanist witch. She was into 616 satanic evil current. Devils and demons exist I know as I hear them and see shadows on the wall and I also see Spiritual Light shooting off of me, my eyes and face Light up in spirit (Holy Spirit?) within? Violet Flame Light everywhere, I hear that is highest violet flame you can see, I must be special to have that around me to help me fight off astral parasites and devils and demons. They surely attack you when your low and have no control over them nor can I fight them in past, they terrorized me from 2020 till current and caused big problems with financial areas they made me give away $50,000 to this girl I don't even know and I was authorized user on credit cards and she selected a sucker me as my mental illness I was unable to function or make decisions or really think right. Its all part of the sexual attacks by a hag a evil hagging I heard about Mara and others experiencing this night time terror.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising