Translate

Friday, October 28, 2022

Sharpens Best - Brad Lee Buckner signed Knives and sharpeners my testimony and experience

 I love the sharpen n spark sharpeners and the knife they sell as utility knife with hard case, Brad Buckner signed a gray Utility Knife and sent me some cool other things , its pretty cool .. The sharpeners sharpen every knife I own, I had to learn to get the "feel" of it and you only get better with some practice and time on cheaper knives, don't apply 1000 lb of pressure, pester the blade slide it one way and back other way, the best video I posted was post before this one here its good to show you how to use these Sharp N Spark sharpeners. Get yours at https://www.sharpensbest.com/




I never had a knife "ruined" by this and anyone who does they must of went crazy with it on edge or even other places on the blade of knife. I appreciate the signed Knife.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising