Translate

Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Kundalini Twin flames awakening how to tell if your a twin flame and I'm looking for twin flames

 I experience a warm feeling in my ass cheeks and a tingling up and down my spine, I can move my energy from feet and below that to above head way up to myriads of chakras no one really knows about. I can manipulate Light, I see violet Light everywhere when eyes are closed and can make anything appear outside of me only me and 3 twin flames can see it or one who is meant to see this Light Bearer I am, Frater Lucianus aka Michael "Christensen" Cook here is link to my Facebook and Twitter if you believe you are my twin flame links below

https://twitter.com/mikey4833

Facebook Page https://facebook.com/michaelcharlescookdst

And on to my message about this subject:

Twin Flames trigger the Kundalini awakening in each other. The Kundalini awakening is different than a spiritual awakening. This is one of several major signs that you are a Twin Flame.

Twin Flames share a chakra system being one soul expressing itself in 2 or more bodies. So the Kundalini Awakening releases the dormant root Chakra energy and it travels upward clearing all blockages from the Chakras and opening the crown Chakra plus activating latent psychic abilities. It is an experience on all levels that causes you to vibrate intensely as you feel the energy surge through your entire body. You feel like you're levitating and having visions as well as intense pure joy.

The Twin Flames receive downloads about their specific mission (another major sign that you are a Twin Flame)and become well equipped to manipulate energy, heal others energetically and manifest quickly, essentially becoming magicians of the Matrix.


You also raise your kundalini up to head, your twin flame"s" feel it reversed, I have 3 twin flames, I always said I am the main being, 4 in One, IAM Father/Mother/Son/Daughter aka King/Queen/Prince/Princess= One and so on,all one "all in all" finite all I am, and  my eyes flash Light violet color,red green, blue, white and black and colors I cannot see yet. I am Frater Lucianus as the LIGHT beyond LIGHT I have,it isn't mine, it's The All's Light aka GOD manifested as me in this form, we all are Macrocosm as Microcosm. My twin flames would have such abilities. One twin flame died of me, or faked her death Heather Lynn Wilson Hutton Ramey PA. She was a karmic twin flame. Then I heard from a psychic I am of Lucifer, no one knew I knew Lucifer as just a Morning Star and Divine Feminine Sophia (Wisdom) and Astarte and Baal tied to Venus. and was trying to save the sacred name as like the symbol Baphomet as real meaning has nothing to do with Abrahamism devils and demons. The Baphomet Illuminati page can be found here;


https://facebook.com/baphomet4833


I am not a satanist, nor am I a Luciferian, I USED to be, I know Luciferian brothers and sisters are considered SAINTS by Pythagorean Illuminati. Not Satanists, Luciferian or Lucifer followers as Lucifer as Joshua Ben Joseph aka Michael of Nebadon in Urantia Book and Michael the archangel who is who I AM. I am That, Lord Archangel Michael Bestowed of God, Lamb of God. Not on my own or lower self, I let lower self die like Jesus-Michael the Christ did on cross. LAMB of GOD is Michael, the first uncreated Michael in Urantia Book, 2nd person of Trinity in Paradise, I am that, I am Eternal Son here on Earth Urantia. Father or All Father is whom we are all in and how we exist period and live, move and have our being, God Particle is within all and everyone. No separation at all, only by limited finite senses which lie to you, you must transcend the 5 senses. Good reads are the Infinite Way by Joel S Goldsmith and Urantia Book, Lucifer rebellion is fixed as far as brilliant Lucifer is, he seen the Father and lives within all. I am looking for my twin flames, I have gave up, Psychic said twin flames are on Instagram.


Here is link there:

https://instagram.com/michaelcharlescook


No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising