Translate

Wednesday, December 7, 2022

AVOID FAKE MAGICK ITEMS that promise all kinds of things

 I was a victim like countless others who fell for india magick rings and solomon power of command magick rings and solomon rings are claimed to be blessed and spells casted on them and make you a billionaire and all kinds of things. Real Solomon rings exist but they are not these rings like this, I got real Solomon Magic rings $2800 for one and its silver and another $2900 for a all bronze ring very real power that Illuminati magician used true solomon magic on. Here is fake india magick rings and avoid all them items claiming to be paranormal its all fake, if they made millionaires and billionaires would they be selling these items for $100? NO WAY! Sorry those rings are fake do not fall victim of fake fraudulent makers of magickal things, its all bull shit. 

REAL Rings like I said costed me $2900 for bronze one and $2800 for Silver one star of david sign on it but real rituals illuminati used on them the 2 I got, I will share a picture of mine the $2900 one real one, and my other real one below, but here below I can show you the fake magick rings you run into on ebay etsy and websites, its all fake and they are laughing all the way to the bank, if some actually work, its RARE but like 1% out of 100% of fakes.

These pictured are fakes just some, go with California Astrology save yourself money and their magic is real! For way less than rings and junk jewelry claiming to be magical....






This ring here is a REAL ONE YOU CANNOT GET THIS ANYWHERE mine is hundreds of years old and worn and more rituals done more powerful it is. My other one I did not want to post picture of I just added it below. but it got same shape star of david and unknown name of GOD on it under the top where I wear it.

Get yourself one of these...

These rings here last 2 ones is only ones made that i KNOW ARE REAL, and other one here above is available on etsy (not exact ring) for $300 but you would have to get it magicaly charged if they don't do it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising