Translate

Thursday, December 15, 2022

Amazon seller tells why he charges $100 for Ice Pick and case my review testimony

 Garret Machine ice pick ,The item is a excellent item good and well made and rain bow colors , these you cannot beat but these others sell $45-$50 for one that is plain like ASR outdoor survival ice pick, but my problem is with that one, I had to make a make shift case for ASR tactical spike and it has not colors like this spike here. I love them both but this one is one I chosen as recommended to choose this titanium ice pick with kydex sheath for $100 about.

get it here at this link: https://www.amazon.com/Titanium-Close-Quarters-Combat-Retention/dp/B09NJWFSZ3/ref=rvi_sccl_6/140-9572821-2646735?pd_rd_w=YBP3P&content-id=amzn1.sym.f5690a4d-f2bb-45d9-9d1b-736fee412437&pf_rd_p=f5690a4d-f2bb-45d9-9d1b-736fee412437&pf_rd_r=DQZB89P09VE76F9E29MV&pd_rd_wg=lMzxU&pd_rd_r=6b9595e1-4810-4178-8458-e1e0b0d0dfea&pd_rd_i=B09NJWFSZ3&psc=1


Its excellently made and is costly as seller says why:

Thanks for asking. First amazon takes $20 off the top for the transaction. This is not including the monthly fee one pays for having an account with them. Second cost is about $2-3 per item to have them shipped to amazon for fulfillment and what amazon calls “placement”, this is so the products can be geographically close to the customer. Next there is the fee to get the sheath / holster custom made by hand, these are done by a well known kydex shop called David Brown and bears their mark. The sheath is excellent. This costs about $30 per item and is shipped from Utah to Florida for packaging before it goes to amazon and before it goes to you. Titanium is not cheap as you know, these are precision milled, hand inspected in Washington state and then sent to Florida for packaging together with the sheath. With shipping this costs about another $40. Finally amazon has specific labeling requirements and labels must be printed and affixed, this costs .30c per label, plus shipping of the labels from the printer. Amazon also requires them to be packaged in a specific way that costs another .30c per item, (not including shipping the package from that supplier). It is a lot of work to launch a product, my strength is not in my margins but in the uniqueness and quality of the products my brand offers


This item is the highest quality and well worth every penny. YOU WILL NOT FIND A SHEATH LIKE  WITH THIS ONE FOR ice picks , I had to make my own for case sheath for ASR tactical ice pick,this one here beats the ASR in terms of a sheath and colors you won't find no where else... when people complain it costs too much, read that again above. 

My review is its best one I ever seen in my opinion and most beautiful, no I am not getting paid to put this page up, I am helping others like me who want a ice pick that will last forever  and have a sheath with it and this one is beautiful on top of that. I treat mine like piece of art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising