Translate

Wednesday, November 16, 2022

WITCH LOOKING FOR LOVE | Melinda The Mystic Witch - Last Frontier Medium


I Michael Charles Cook gave it a shot!Melinda The Mystic Witch aka Last Frontier Medium! I am open to same things what she likes and am a psychic (a new one) and former Reverend and I am spiritual not into Abrahamism Judeo-Christian religions and am D.Div, I been looking for someone who would understand my position of real demons and devils as devils and demons predate Judeo-Christian bs. like Sera Beak calls it Freaky ass shit she means like medium and witchy stuff, witches come to me idk why but I am open to her offer of Ms Melinda Kay Lyons. I sent a DM on Instagram.

, I am on Facebook here Facebook -https://www.facebook.com/michael.a.mechling4833/

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising