Translate

Tuesday, November 29, 2022

New message to Illuminati groups real ones not fake

 I am Red Bull Illuminati Ministry (ministry it's different I do use just Red Bull Illuminati as well). This Illuminati is something I built with my fellow brother's Lone Wolf Illuminati NWO, I am looking for unity in with various groups and families and actually do something with these two Illuminati groups, Lone Wolf and Red Bull Illuminati. We are one and we respect one another and other groups, we know you don't join Illuminati, it's something you BECOME and I and my fellow Brother are still becoming,growing the platforms and don't tolerate fake illuminati scammers or people using Illuminati in bad ways. Mine I aim to be with Pythagorean Illuminism and Ontological Mathematics and magick and occultism and esotericism and Hermeticism. The LIGHT of Pythagorean Illuminati is Ontological Mathematics.I am amazed at how rational you can become with Pythagorean ideas but they certain groups like Hyperianism are not truly Meritocratic according to AC Pythagorean Illuminati, and want it gone. Unity is key, balance. I balance Baphomet Illuminati another group I have and am using various things for over 3500 followers on pages and websites. Lone Wolf is well known and owner is famous , we are unknown one's who talk to celebs and care about the planet and respect Illuminati ways of doing things, Hyperianism was fine till they protected one group above others according to AC book and website. I ask for UNITY, hyperians got ontological mathematics out there for PI AC but they sue anyone who threatens them Hyperianism thar is for loss of income they claim, well Illuminism is big part of their group and they said by AC they hyjacked the Ontological Mathematics and protected transgenders above all else.... All should be equalbut if people's lives are in danger they should be protected!? I am neutral and want unity among us Illuminists and Meritocractic Party. Neo Illuminati is involved as well. All good in my eyes as opinion. I hope AC and Hyperians work that issue out, why bash and hurt illuminism being put out by Hyperianism? They are bringing people together with rational minds and logic and reason and even intuition involved and occult things and religions are respected unless they hurt others members that is. LETS ALL WORK TOGETHER and GET A NEW WORLD GOING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising