Translate

Wednesday, November 23, 2022

My haunted house on Dushane Street and Greenlane Massacre Possessed by Abaddon

I wrote a couple other stories on paranormal activity going on in my parent's house. It was made/built in 1920. I hear since 2020 secret whispering, voices and walking , scratching on the walls, see dark energy black looking mist, there is devils in this house and demons do their dirty work harassing me myself, it used to be really bad, scaring me , it all started back in 2009 when my gram was dying on Neshannock Blvd New Castle, I had horrible scary paranormal activity in there, something ripped me out of my body and I felt total cold air and could sense the pure evil behind me, Satan-Apollyon walked behind me as my ex wife was a witch but a satanist theistic witch black witch not good wicca and witchcraft and I was trying to become a ordained minster (Reverend and D.Div.) which I did successfully as D.Div degree earned. I was ordained twice in 2010, its why I was a target, in my grams house doors open and closed and something touched my ex wife Ginger in red room, I swear this house reminds me of Amityville level of activity..something was banging on the walls in my grams house she rented and something opened the attic and no one was there to touch it, my ex asked my gram what is up there she told me my gram said go up there if I could there was journals and other things she didn't know was in there she said, I tried to get up there but it was no use... my mistake was we got items from said house and ripped a horse shoe off the wall and put it in my parent's house in bedroom! A demonologist said don't bring items from a haunted house especially a horse shoe it made spirits follow me and ex wife back here to parent's house. There was pure evil here from 2009-2015 Jan 24th when my ex left me walked out the door said she was coming back 2 weeks later but she did not return I am still legally married to her, she is such a immature child she won't file for divorce and caused me problems I cannot even have room to talk about. She sent a devil Abaddon on me April 29th 2019 and it possessed me and I slit my throat right here 19 stitches! I was saying "Ave Satans". There was no activity in house since 2009 - 2010 but beyond that incident in 2019 with throat slit and horror still didn't stop, in 2020 I heard terrifying voices that terrorized me in bed every night and made me paranoid. They mentioned Aleister Crowley and under ground and Golden Dawn and Illuminati and pretended there was cops here and scared me to death with spiritual attacks they made me FEEL the attacks like they said ants were all over me and my brain must of thought it I felt bites on me every where, then cock roaches and horrible horrible attacks no one knows what I went through, no one believes me or doesn't think I'm for real like hes fucking nuts or parent's (mom doesn't want to talk about said shit as its on her Satan Abaddon telling her do not say one word about it), I had a NDE in 2021 when I was taken to mental hospital for 2 weeks. A girl I cared for used me for $65000 and now I have debt on parent's credit cards as I am authorized user on cards. I feel like I am a targeted individual you hear of.. V2K and other sonic energy weapons government mafia uses on people but this isn't that, this is 100% real, I see spiritual Light everywhere, eyes closed I see shapes and things in Violet Purple Light and have a Visionary mind. Yes I take Monoatomic Gold and Liquid Gold different from first, my Pineal gland 3rd eye is opening and spirits are attaching to me I had to get holy water and spread it all over my bedroom and all corners and my bed. Activity cut down after that and the fear I had disappeared and they couldn't feed on my energy anymore. They exist still evil and parasitic spirits (demons) and devils more powerful than demons. They said there was 43 devils and demons voices here..a psychic and said I needed to get out of this house and on top of that there is a old hag who abused a kid spirits in here and something to do with my parent's house out back,something made it haunted with evil spirits. There is no help for this I tried Last Frontier Medium aka Melinda the Mystic Witch I ran into her youtube channel. I put a request in I am still waiting for her "astral exorcism".People say shes a fraud, I have no opinion and share videos on here about her from all sides, this blog is a mix and match of all different topics... If you know anyone who can help with this paranormal activity like astral exorcism or your a psychic medium I am open to your help, if your interested please use contact me on blog here. I don't understand I didn't do anything to deserve this haunting and scaring me and my mother a psychic said Satan was on my mother as she is mentally disturbed by something... horrible incidents happened here my throat was slit and needed 19 stitches in 2019, and my ex was was attacked in 2011 Fed 5th with knife,machete and hammer I was possessed both times or influenced,,in 2011 January I moved out and the devil Abaddon found me as ex wife was doing a satanic ritual from devil's bible took all my books I spend hundreds of dollars on my minister items all pissed on and crosses stood upside down in Greenlane Apartment where satanic attack happened on wife and blood "HAD TO SPILL" she said for ritual for money and me power yes I was a theistic satanist and out of my mind back then over dosed on Lithium I had a NDE then too in 2011 after stabbing in jail I seen and heard my uncle Fred Sturm and also I was in a pool of blood with Charles Manson he was talking about Helter Skelter being fulfilled and also a red light of a implant being put in my right hand and you can tell there is something implanted in hand I swear I am telling you the truth why would I make things up?, I feel neglected and my friends quit talking to me no reason around corona conspiracy time frame. I feel ever since my NDE things changed like this is a alternate reality and actually died in 2019 when my throat was slit and tasered 3 times and faught them off cops while I was possessed... super human strength I punched through my bedroom door as voices were screaming at me and I seen in minds eye my grandpa kicking through a door Albert Hill who was murdered in Oct 2001 outside a bar. I am tired of being tired of secret and magic whispering and voices all over, its like this house is so close to other houses where a stabbing happened some woman was murdered by her husband a few houses down, its scary to have devils on you and no idea how to get rid of it, I wear a blessed crucifix and it helps. I hear a old hag at night like I am waiting for this banchie to attack me I am scared still of bad voices and no I am not crazy I am for real in what I am saying, My ex wife has darkness on her and I merged with it a psychic said. I been in darkness so long and actual Light from my spirit shines from my eyes or a book said that is holy ghost it's keeping me safe from unclean spirits/devils/demons/archons. If you don't believe me, realize paranormal activity can be proved through Ontological Mathematics of Pythagorean Illuminati and reason and logic over intuition and the belief of said hauntings and truth I tell.

ALSO:

I have had voices going on, demons and archons and other low vibrational spirits in my room, they harrass me day and night, Mara (Maron) I don't want to mention this but I get sexually assaulted in where I am asleep but awake a evil hag like demon is on top of me in that hag voice cackling and saying I am going to die tonight and turn around and face the window I hear spirits say shit I am doing in a different timeline or future or past event. No one knows anything, family knows the paranormal activity is going on, they cannot believe it nor accept that I am seeking help when I tell someone I am getting spiritually and astrally attacked who is there to help in situations like this? I was a minister it gave me a huge problem as a ordained clergy I had horrible evil experience and don't want anywhere near it my ex wife was evil a black witch and spiritual satanist witch. She was into 616 satanic evil current. Devils and demons exist I know as I hear them and see shadows on the wall and I also see Spiritual Light shooting off of me, my eyes and face Light up in spirit (Holy Spirit?) within? Violet Flame Light everywhere, I hear that is highest violet flame you can see, I must be special to have that around me to help me fight off astral parasites and devils and demons. They surely attack you when your low and have no control over them nor can I fight them in past, they terrorized me from 2020 till current and caused big problems with financial areas they made me give away $65,000 to this girl I don't even know and I was authorized user on credit cards and she selected a sucker me as my mental illness I was unable to function or make decisions or really think right. Its all part of the sexual attacks by a hag a evil hagging I heard about Mara and others experiencing this night time terror. Is there any help out there? Melinda the Mystic Witch (Last Frontier Medium) I ran into her channel on youtube and she is a demonologist and astral exorcist and witch psychic medium and she kicks devils and demons asses astrally as she cannot travel everywhere astral is where spirits mess with your Soul (Spiritual Body) and astral body astral attacks... I know I repeated things here but I am making sure I am including everything I know about this horror house going on devils and demons, my 3rd eye is opened and I have some powerful gifts with Light of Holy Spirit flashing and emitting spiritual Light on everything, and archangel Michael watching me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising