Translate

Thursday, November 24, 2022

Haunting and Possession on Green Lane and sexual abuse in Lawrence County Prison

 I moved from parent's house to edinburg pa in a apartment in late 2010, I was over dosed on lithium a drug for bipolar disorder and schizo effective disorder no one knew, the jail I was put in found out it is what led to that demonic attack and neighbors heard demonic sounds coming from my apartment my ex was stabbed and cut 21 times, she later lied and said it was 72 times and did a mock wedding after she left 01/24/2015, I was trying to become a ordained minister Reverend I made it but first the evil in apartment from my ex wife doing satanic rituals to rid christianity from our minds, she asked for Apolloyon aka Abaddon to come forth and it possessed me and it stabbed my ex wife once 1 time below stomach "a week before the sinister attack" with knives,machete and hammer over a period of a half a hour happened, she was stabbed 3/4 inch in first time a week before someone could of called and had mental hospital could of dealt with me and none of that other shit would of happened but blood had to spill to seal this sick theistic satanist pact and contract to sell my ex wife's soul to Abaddon and me too for black magick and believe it I received it. On 02-05-2011 the attack happened, I wrote about this before and the devils possessing me, my eyes turned black totally ex wife said after I was released from jail after 10 months of no one wanting to press charges not even police who arrested me due to mental illnes and yes they believed the evil possessed me as the cuts were precision and not deep horrible I felt after doing this when released from jail, guilty by mental illness simple assault is what I got, my ex wife stayed and waited 10 months to I got out of hell hole in Lawrence County Prison. I was raped and beat in Lawrence County Prison aka Lawrence County Corrections by guards named Sheldone,Hedglen,Russo,Lepore last names and Mangino in bathroom no camera. The paranormal activity existed 2 yrs before that stabbing attack happened, it haunted my bedroom in parent's home. It followed my ex wife around, it wanted her back IN Hell a ouija board home made one said in 2009 she was scared shitless then she wanted money she said she was Lilith and that I was Satan or Lucifer dark and light and son Marduk aka archangel Michael saved me from this mess, she left 01/24/2015 made up lies and more lies and was jealous of a religious man I talked to Daniel Emmanuel who wrote books, former pastor and I was Dr of Divinity and was Reverend. My ex in 2012 when I got out begun to tell me how she seen LIGHT in my eyes and my eyes were emitting light, she called me Satan and son of satan. All I was was a patsy to do her sick demonic ritual 616 current devil's bible. 3 day ritual... I have voices and activity to this day after she left 01/24/2015. I have Violet Light everywhere and got powers from Holy Spirit within God within I was conscious of it within and it drove my ex wife away. I was possessed when attack happened by Apollyon and Abaddon. My neck was slit open 19 stitches and 45 days in psych ward after that satanic witch sent a devil on me on 04-29-2019. I died and had NDE there and in jail where I was raped in jail and beat up. I did not know anything as I blacked out from over doses of lithium fatal reaction was happening, the devil is in my ex wife and she is evil true evil married to Satan, she is Lilith in one form or another. I am Reverend and DR of Divinity and Dr of Space and Time. I am not christian nor am I a devil worshipper. I am spiritual and pagan and Illuminist and Gnostic Hermeticism. No one knows I was raped only me and them guards and my ex wife whom i am still married to she left 8 yrs ago its time to sever the ties that tie me to her paper or not. I had horrible things happen to me but she got karma coming to her, she used me as a boy toy and was her patsy but the Gods has other plans for me than just Satanism. I get voices and annoyed by said spirits still..I told lawyer about abuse nothing was done... watch who you let in your life and yes Satan and Devils and demons are real predating Abrahamism.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising