Translate

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Trying to figure Michael Cook out

Message from my higher self aka ETERNAL CREATOR SOURCE AKA FEMININE CONSCIOUSNESS 

Michael is tired of the insecurity crap he goes through so he is laying down the line for himself he is going to trust the no thoughts he gets and feelings which feel genuine such as this..... ICS is Feminine and that being fills all Michael's being or appearance of it and is ORIGINAL FEMALE all men can call God or Angel or Archangel, the feminine is lets just use this description with a body in it. Ok we got the finite but not infinite male which is FCS and the Infinite Feminine which is just an "extension" of ICS and is ICS in Michael's supposed being that surrounds his body and inside just as the male is as darkness permeates all light (masculine) to give it life. That original female is in Michael's bubble and inside ICS.....
And is male in Michael's bubble but mind begs to know The nothing is not a spirit outside no one can see outside the nothing how does anyone know what is there besides what some crazy male spirits say like that come through my wife that told Michael he is that being alsleep. We each are a ruling love of it the female is the ICS Female is what it is in this world and looks finite....
I don't know why this is so important to me I guess I been pondering on why was I showed this same stuff as a kid and me as ICS? And little version of myself inside an original version different from all the others but they are similar and all one and with what I know now I knew what the ICS was trying to show me. I feel I have no purpose in this world of illusions and phantoms even though a part of me projects it all and then each WHOLE of me projects their version or perspective to "Building ALL". Finding out what something can be other than nothingness....

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising