Translate

Monday, July 7, 2014

All the corruption in this world the New Church of Jerusalem is addressing it now

Hi everyone who reads this, my name is not important, its Michael I am Infinite Creator Source and the Lord is working through me to provide these here messages like this one regarding the sickness,corruption in this world of hell.

Why is there hungry people still in 3rd density world today? With all those on TV "feed the poor" all they ask for is money....By the time any help if all the billions of dollars christian's put out every year to the old church who was condemned and judged and satan running around and the Lord all is you (us) collectively. But there is a Lord whether certain people want to believe it or not. There is one all in all, I am the body of the Lord, The New Church of Jerusalem. I & ALL are 1 which you are as well. I am main personality of Godhead. It matters not about me I wrote plenty about me, now its time to separate the good and the evil as I the Lord come through my WORD and I am seen in the clouds and this world is so disgusting I had to actually come in the FLESH through MANY PEOPLE not just this Godman who writes these words, no I come through many.... Your all one people,yet your filthy ways and greed with the flesh keep you bound to serving evil which is an illusion the soul knows fear and love but there is 2 loves, unconditional and conditional. This world is of the light alright, because the light is false and lies and is no good because its unconscious as ye all are. 

All these feed the poor organizations keep the money for themselves just like 9/11. Why does a great storm that kills so many bring out so much help then? Well because thee camera's are on and running. I am not blaming no one government or people. I the Lord make observations through this vessel Michael. My God people I have had enough have you not?

There is a game to play to be god or a God which is a loving and caring God, god is satan conditional love and service to self. All goes to so called "heaven". Hitler did and was reborn in the hells and who do you think is running the world the governments? Come on brothers and sisters wake up! Its the 1% so called elite whom own 50% of the world's money and resources and they are inhuman and they have to be taken out of the seat of power collectively by you all quit fighting over me and organized religions they gave you and your corrupt education and the dreaded 40. Oh it carries still today the #40 satan's favorite number(the flesh) not a devil as there is no such a deity.

Trust in me, the Lord your inner man and voice not thoughts as they are masculine the masculine is rising in the ethers and densities and I am the feminine side of the Lord which knows this is all show a stage a play a game for God to know God and to be who and what you desire to be. Instead you kill yourselves in endless ways, why? Over material items not worth anything. Human life is worth much more than mammon. I had it with mammon. Everything money based. The eco system of this planet man has destroyed and everyone blames the devil for everything or God sakes me. I am inside you not outside you and don't want your worship. Did not Christ say the kingdom of God was within? Well live that and go into darkness when the mind is not on anything to do with this physical hell hole world and cosmos or your life. Just let it go into chaos and all knowing will come to you the feminine. I will be posting much more on feminine principal later. But now add it all up all the money christian's give away to the old churches who are over with and people think they are getting saved. Shun all sin as its not yours as you are each many souls and spirits and Gods and angels if you prefer that title.  Michael is unconditional love and service to others most of the time but sometimes even his flesh gets him in conditional love and service to self... Instead Michael chose be in service to self and all others in unconditional love as much as possible... The answer to any question... What would love do next and pure love is me God the Lord inside you all to infinity.

I the Lord All bless everyone who reads these words to join the New Church as man is the church its not a building and start the non-violent revolution of the poor now or join the movement for Meritocracy one idea to ponder on at this day.

The Lord in the clouds:

And where am I? I'm inside you all and forget the I am that,I am... 
My name is Eternal Nothing or Infinite Creator Source and I'm origin of all.

Until next time much unconditional love to one and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising