Translate

Monday, May 5, 2014

Lake Erie UFO's & Occult information and information from higher self

Hi all, I have been busy lately got caught up alot in 3rd density material junk and forget about higher things which I am destined to do eventually. I been buying and buying countless books on the secret occult studies of hermetics and the Golden Dawn and Solomon's magick. I am beginning to practice magical studies through the church of hermetic sciences since April 2014 as a associate member I own hundreds of books on the occult and got myself indebted buying so many trying to figure out the indescribable about my self and my so called light in my eyes and things that move all around me, its all getting stronger and stronger and I'm gaining more consciousness and going higher and higher. Many people called me the all, I believe now, I really do believe that but I'm not any more special than anyone else every one is equal because we are all one and all gods and life,love,and everything in one egg shell so to speak. Now on to my camping trips, one night up in erie pennsylvania in Sara's Camp there was all these UFO's out over the water about 300ft out from where I was standing. My wife tried to get them on camera but they are in a higher density and vibration. These beings are trying to communicate with me, I was contacted by RA or RE last year told me I was EA (Eternal All) Father / Mother God and me and him was ONE. One of the Annunakies and Anu means the holy spirit in old Sumer while others say EA and his legions fight this god father. All from sitchin's books. I know what is what and that is just not the truth. Anu - Jehova Yawee whatever you want to call the one who these people bloggers go crazy and say they are aliens all fighting over us and Satya (Satan) is EA Enki. I am that, I am that is all I'm going to say, these people make points that made me go crazy making me question everything on loveenki.com and these others some great points but its a 3rd density look and religion of ets now from Sitchin's books which I own and never read. Things are happening to get rid of the no good things in this world of bankers and cabals that own puppit governments, its time for the churches to fall and slavery and bondage through organized religion to end and the lies and truth absolute truth and data (God) the self to be known in each human being and realize we are all ONE. Time to rid money and move to higher densities and vibrations and end ownership and family unit meaning everyone is a god and no one owns anything no property nor the earth we are all one God. You would live in a new home every day. Illuminism = Enlightenment through consciousness and higher vibrations. Its time for our new world to come in now over the next decade in 3rd density time, the new improved 3rd density for one and all of us. Its time for the churches and governments to tell the truths about past things or get out of the way and be unconditional love. That is all I have to say. Its time we all stop fighting over illusions and know your God incarnate and start acting and being it and let your light shine bright.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising