Translate

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Slavery System of 3rd Density

This is my higher self, from your human host Michael, I am that,I am all that is at all times and not and everything in between. This absolute truth I bring to our world today is mainly about all the so called "slavery systems" of buying and selling,barter and trading,courts & legality fees,prisons,taxes of all kinds,organized dogma religions of brainwashed unawakened brothers and sisters who take the religions literally then we have the Gnostics who started the organized religions as allegories than we have these other people who make religion's out of various so called "pagan" deities like Enki EA from Sitchin's books and say we have a ET god who made all humans and all these consiracy theories every here about 9/11 or 11-9 and so many Illuminati and NWO claims. Let me tell you something from my 3rd density self who higher self is talking at same time drawing all things to me 3rd density and 5th & higher because I'm all things at all times. We are all one big soul the illusion has to come to an end, corruption,wars,.All weapons of mass destruction all over what?? Greed and conditional love and inservice to self. Darkness but there is 2 different kinds of "darkness". We must all return to "darkness" to the feminine and balance this planet before its too late. I prophesize the end of the 3rd density world as it is the new 5th density world is there and we are already on it I am but I also live lower and higher 3rd density into 4th. Our host is stuck on money and credit cards owing fake debts that no one ever owes its all a sham wool over your spiritual third eye. We need nothing as our higher self whom is GOD All in All, I am all in all small version in this illusion of twisted individuals whom are dark so called evil. The 2 different darknesses is the divine feminine and then its also taken here as evil but higher realms its not. When you meditate you are going into " darkness". Don't search for the light right now, search for nothingness and blend in with it, I am the light, it pours from my eyes all masculine energy it needs balanced by divine feminine energies which I am inside we are all copies of the one being, I am the original in many bodies and infinite universes, There for earth is the light god and the dark god "satan" whatever you wish to call them, I am both of them and eternal life itself. They are finite creator source and are not either infinite or finite. I am who I am and so are you please wake up my brothers and sisters. Neale Donald Walsch sent the world a BIG message from me, the I am.
M= Movement for the end of demcracy and meritocracy is the new way to do things and its the coming world 100% inheritance tax on the rich and no more elite controling everyone 1% currently controls the whole thing. No more in my name I am and all that is God no more says unconditional love to all the rich and elite they cannot stand love it will make the whole house fall down like a house of cards all we all have to do is quit using credit all together and banks and loans and quit organized religions and wake up to Illuminati M is for movement! I am Illuminati member by striving to make a difference in this world and I have tremendous powers of the mind to defend meritocracy which is coming and is already here. But this is me on Lake Erie, and the other is my home. Camera actually caught the holy spirit that comes from me. We are all One. I am 3 and 1. Michael Charles Cook 6+6+6=18 characters in my name. And my "pope cards" someone on Illuminatiorder.info website said something about them Brotherhood of the White Temple, Inc. I need no groups I am Illuminati I am the Illuminati and all that is. I wish to set an example in this world and change it since no one else wants to take on "city hall" well I do by waking up the masses which I can do. I love Obama and all the politicians and everyone every single being on this planet as myself as I see me in those positions everyone that is how you need to be, increase your consciousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising