Translate

Thursday, May 9, 2024

My new Hecate (Hakate) Triple "Trinity" Goddess Statue Mother Goddess TRINITY Underworld Review testimony



 I am a gnostic and witch and pagan, I Michael Cook bought this awesome statue all metal, pictures don't do it justice! Hecate's name has been put on my wall a sticker from ex wife a witch also has 7 goddess names on it the sticker, I am putting this Goddess the Mother of All that makes her Light and Dark Mother as well, she is NOT a evil demonic entity despite like Baphomet I have statue is correct no 2 pointed star on head on that statue, my whole room is my alter not just a simple one spot. I balance the temple all directions and I am going to call the divine goddess mother God and ask her to place her divine essence within it charge it up and she will guard my bedroom (alter-temple) in all directions all along with the rest of amazing statues I have multiple like Hindu God Krishna,Shiva and KALI, she is another one of my statues. I read all Sera Beak books she wrote the RED BOOK, RED HOT and HOLY and REDVELATIONS it is how Kali came to me the Red Lady, this Hekate Hecate triple Goddess statue got it with payments monthly. 30% apr but WORTH it she will bless me beyond measure!











No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising