Translate

Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Targeted by demon of Brownsville Road Blue room in both houses linked Neshannock Blvd house

 




The people Browns 3 that were killed by Indian's on Brownsville Rd demon was conjured from pedophile murderer on Brownsville Rd  where that Cranmer haunted house the hell they went through ,but house 514 neshannock is connected to same demon entities 514 Neshannock Blvd new castle pa in 2009 till now I have been haunted by demon entities and hearing voices and things levitating off the ground, read the book and google demon of Brownsville Rd that is their story the Cramners,  my story is linked below of due to my ancestors being tied to Brownsville Rd and plus my ex wife who was a satanic black witch my life is living hell, I have extreme protection with blessed house and blessed crucifix and salt and St Michael the Archangel Holy Oil and Jordan River Holy Water and a Dr of Divinity and Dr of Space and Time/Reverend ordained in 2010 they targeted my family on mom's side BROWN ancestors and I know Neo Illuminata Saint Dennis Brown (a ministry group) and Anna Brown on youtube.


Here is link to my story I wrote and have pictures of evil house 514 neshannock blvd new castle pa same demon devil entity is targeting me that is from Brownsville Rd demon house. My great great grandma was murdered, my great grandma's maiden name Brown was from murdered mother of great grandma. Tragedy has followed my family on multiple sides 


https://redbullilluminati.blogspot.com/2019/02/the-haunting-of-514-neshannock-blvd-2009.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising