Translate

Tuesday, January 16, 2024

I am targeted by devil demon of Brownsville Road 4 Ancestors Killed on Grounds Pittsburgh

 











There has been multiple horrible things that happened from 2008-now, actually evil back killed my brother Travis Shane Cook in 1991 a ten month old baby died of Leukemia a rare form of it, paranormal activity and demons were in Hillsville, PA I told no one and my aunts experienced paranormal activity its Indian blood in family Browns were killed in Brownsville 3406 Brownsville Rd. Here in Edinburg my ex was attacked on green lane by a demon possessed me like same things that happened and WORSE than Brownsville Road demon, in 2009 I was haunted at 514 Neshannock Blvd New Castle 4-50 miles from Brownsville Rd in a BLUE ROOM, there was red room, green room mom's mom lived there it was severely haunted especially when my satanic black witch wife took care of my grandma who was dying, in May 2009 I had criminal charges from a satanic attack at hotel in Erie PA with ex wife before other mentioned attack by knife but skip all the stuff, paranormal activity happened like the movie, and worse paranormal entity, my throat was slit wide open and done chanting satanic language yes me one writing this a testimony I would pass a lie detector test our ancestors were killed on Brownsville Road Brown 4 1 Mother and 3 kids buried way back in 1700s-1800. My mother crashed in 2019 when throat was slit she was sick of my dad actions had mental break down the evil in dushane street house here the demon / devils from Brownsville Rd and Ansector curses psychic said I was of Lucifer and Satan was attacking me with Abaddon Apolloyon. I found out Abaddon is a destroyer who once was a good angel... more powerful than Satan or Lucifer, Lucifer isn't evil or good. This house on Dushane Street from Neshannock Blvd the evil followed my ex from Belmont NC she was targeted by devil a psychic said to target me, I gave up being ordained and went Luciferian Gnosticism and Illuminism in 2012 and satan was around my wife till she left Jan 24th 2015. My throat was slit by a devil she sent here April 29th 2019. 19 stitches, Now all the other stuff the voices,being terrorized is all written about on this blog follow the links like below and see how Brownsville Rd and Neshannock Blvd BLUE ROOMS tied together with evil ex wife not her fault satan demon from Brownsville Rd devils were seen in house black figure by my bed wife outta body, I had my soul sucked out of body by monster of whatever is of Brownsville RD in Neshannock Blvd house grams house in 2009. My family is in danger I am fighting and it said it is gonna kill my mother her blood pressure is 190/121 and she won't go to hospital this is real really what a true haunting is, voices, bangs, harassment terrorized everyone mentally here is link but to sliced throat in 2019 I died and had NDE and had 19 stitches and was stabbed in side by devil that possessed me. self inflicted I am archangel Michael a lower vessel for him and Lucifer is just 'here" but not doing anything tied obviously and djinn protecting me and Agorie Watcher and GOD and angels. I am not of Satan I ask for your prayers and good energy to rid this evil or help for this same kinda thing how ppl shut down mentally like is demon of Brownsville Rd Pittsburgh now in dushane house. I and my das are ones holding house together but satan entity did much damage family thinks we are nuts was Amityville Horror house nuts or Demon Of Brownsville Rd? HELL NO! I wish this not in anyone, its like everyone in house is being mentally effected.... my mother especially... danger don't mess with occult ever.Unless you want objects levitating and shaking bed and being screamed at in ears all night and day by voices.

https://redbullilluminati.blogspot.com/2024/01/targeted-by-demon-of-brownsville-road.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising