Translate

Sunday, January 14, 2024

Karelian Heritage Shungite Pendant Flower of Life black crystal Review

 


This necklace has kept demons off me and 5G with Q Link SRT3 pendant but Shungite I just owned 4 of them crystals of this my problem with being targeted individual helped stop V2K and electronic harassment and real demons in haunted house this is my testimony this works like a charm flower of life pendant it is amazing I give it 5 Stars on Amazon and they sell other ones Karelian brand I recommend this to all targeted individuals and everyone alike and Shungite as well 100% effective I was not paid to do this testimony review of this necklace. Here is link to get same one in USA Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising