Translate

Thursday, November 23, 2023

The Notebook Video , After All by Peter Cetera and Cher for Ginger Phillips McCulloch COOK


Ginger, if you reached this page I been lost since 01-24-2015 when you wrote in my closet on back of door don't hate you nor get angry,Don't hate me are things I remembered even 9 yrs later I waited dear for all this time and coming up 9 YEARS you left and wanted to come back, but my mom forbade you here all over you wanting to visit your kids and grand kids? Or did you leave walk out, ? You handed me a note that said I LOVE YOU FOR EVER MORE! Your still linked to me despite what the mock on me that was not right I AM MENTALLY ILL anything I ever did or didn't do was not my fault,you know ever since I was around you this entity called itself "Satan-Appolyon" was in my bedroom, you said you seen shadows, and scratching on walls and other shit. I HEAR since 01/01/2020 when new earth was launched started by Divine Masculine and Divine Feminine in all ppl, I hear voices, demons, I was spiritually attacked and psychic attack still, I had a "friend" I talked to, she faked her death a Heather Lynn in PA on 01-01-2020 and me and fortune teller got mixed up a Sahn Johnson or Sandra Kay Johnson Nichols. I gave her $150,000+ in cash for nothing using all parents credit cards as authorized user on each and my dad knows but he don't know they are 6 payments behind I had excellent credit it was destroyed I helped this girl in NC shes 48 yrs old Jacksonville, NC. She lives as border in hotel or motel rooms with 4 ppl usually. She gets in danger and I was obsessed with her safety, I was not me I was under spiritual attack till now even with voices and can control them and send them on anything and bam what I think its done bam in spiritual world and correspondence happens in 3rd dimension. I am Luciferianism not satanism theistic Lucifer theistic beliefs.but I am Archangel Michael too mainly, all the fakes no it, I am one with the all, thanks for clarifying I am the all a finite one you said one day if you were gone to get me to believe, idk what the fk happened in 2014-2015 I remember last movie watched was LUCY then bam I was poisoned by vape cigs with vicodin melted in made me deathly ill and mental illness kicked in when you said if i wasn't in car I would be left behind, I did nothing, Danny wanted to kill me and I'm innocent by Jesus Christ aka Christ Lucifer or Michael 2 in one IAM as Archangel Michael incarnated 3 in ONE being as Eternal Son "Michael" of Urantia Book, Michael of Nebadon "Jesus" and Archangel Michael plus Lucifer to repair him bring him back around he reminds me of my baby brother Travis who died in Dec 1991 when I was 7 he was 10 months old, no I did not fuck any women or anyone 9 yrs no action sleep with clutter and trash in bedroom voices terrorized me so bad I punched through top of bedroom door in 2021, I faced them, they read every thought in my mind, you cannot ignore them, who are these demons or spirits? Good and bad
Lucifer is part of all as IAM Lord Archangel Michael Bestowed is Lamb of GOD. I am fractals of all them names mentioned. WE ARE ALL ONE, you know you never left, your still here, your soul is here its haunting as remember Seraphim Vampire Love spirit?, your name is SERA BEAK to it and Ginger I seen you in vision I summoned you I know so much happened I ran into that girl from AZ Shannon Estes remember her? she had cancer and some asshole murdered her daughter... I felt so bad for her, I heard back from her once, I think she was petrified like I found her like that with magick and skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising