Translate

Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Email LETTER to Melinda Kay Lyons the Mystic Witch (Last Frontier Medium)

 This is exact email that was sent to the Melinda the Mystic Witch copy and pasted, I am showing it as to show I am serious about huge problem of evil spirits harassing me since 2019 and voices terrorized since 2020.And BIG FALL OUT from a user girl who used mentally ill person (me) for 2021- into 2022. She was a fortune teller and could get long long time in federal prison I seen a similar case and fortune teller got 30 yrs in prison for same thing. I sacrificed myself for her welfare as she brain washed me a devils and demon voices convinced me to do it being terrified now I am just plain sick of them and get extremely angry at them they used to get up in my face but have not since I stood up to them, my house is infested with clutter and dirt as no one sweeps or dusts and (BUT so no bugs at all it ain't that bad horrible) but there is spiritual parasites from clutter and dirt and because ex wife a black witch lived here in bedroom affected 2009-2023 always some kind of paranormal activity but no voices to 2020. A girl Heather Lynn Wilson Hutton of Ramey PA faked her death and I was so sad and depressed for 2 yrs till my uncle told me she sent a note to him on 01/01/2020 saying she faked her death and all these other people are fooled to or put up to it, that was very very cruel and evil from these damn devils and demons and spirits unclean one from hells. She almost made me kill myself that day 01/01/2020, some guy named ZEKE YARGER is guy who was jealous of Heather and me and hated me he told me she died 01/01/2020 and I told him what my uncle said he said he seen her in casket, but he said if this is true I will kick her ass for everything she put us through, I believe there was a plan to get me out of this hell hole I am living in parents house to leave with some people (Heather) I don't know. Its extremely weird the activity that happens and situations and people who say they are angels or God people and can read my mind like my brain is chipped and right hand In jail in 2011 I had a vision of that remembering implant in right hand and is red blinking light and base of neck medula. My head shocks me, yes a psychic told me I am of Lucifer and that is BS  and am Archangel Michael , lower form of him that is true. Look at other writings on here.


Dear Melinda,


Your probably remember me from membership on youtube and comments I left how a girl nailed me for $125,000 30 some credit cards in my name and 14 in dad's name you said karma will get them, 13 credit cards I was authorized user on and used them ALL and few in mom's name. I was threatened by dad fix it or he is pressing charges, I am mentally ill (scizo affecto disorder) it is on and off but what I experienced no one believes or would believe, I can manipulate Light project mental images outside of me, and behind eye lids see with 3rd eye in violet purple black Light mixed in probably higher than eyes have ever seen why its purple violet like Violet flame and blue diamond Angel Michael they call me these group of incarnated archangels and call me archangel Michael I doubt that as truth I am hard to convince I would be a part of that beautiful infinite archangel embodied on earth, Sera Beak and Saint Sarah-la-Kali in her 3 books I read meant for women but she knew soul to be feminine and spirit masculine as my old friend guru was saying same thing, I see a Light show, I read your book Demon Dealer and knew soon as I seen that you seen a Light show behind eye lids its spiritual light and battle of evil and good all around me, bed vibrates and shower tub vibrates but to another earlier time, I seen my ex wife out of body before at bottom of bed and her daughter seen her at same time, her daughter Kim thought she died! I seen pure black pitch black entity standing beside my bed and I was scared and it appeared to be too, Shiva shows up like that in my experience astral projection I don't know if that is seen in mind / nous while laying down or really feel i am out of body I need to work on that.

Here is link to what has been going on and has mostly all of my case,https://redbullilluminati.blogspot.com/2019/02/the-haunting-of-514-neshannock-blvd-2009.html I submitted a paranormal advisory couple years back and I know it is all not about me, I read your books,ordered  2 signed copies and 2 candles dragon's blood and curse remover but back in 2019 a devil (Abaddon Appoliyon) sorry can't spell ;last word  but ex wife the black witch satanist ex had sent made me that devil and it possessed me talk to parents saying I took your one son away my baby bro in 1991 at 10 months old and I was next it said, 3 tasers din't stop that being,slit my own throat in front of parents and things have never been the same! My mom a psychic said I am here to get Lucifer off my mother.shes a mental mess severe stomach pains lays on couch all day she is one tough mother, for her to be scared worrying about everything anything and not able to function she used to buy the groceries and cook and clean and she helped one too many people her half sisters used her for money and I was struck by her not recoverying then that one psychic said I AM of LUCIFER!! I was like OMG there is no way. he said he met me for that reason to get Lucifer off my mom, first time he said I am time traveler and Ashtar Command arch michael, something is jamming psychic readings, all these credit card bills are 90 days late $68000 in dad's name alone he knew since 05/2022 and seem to forget about it, he is so tired of my mom not doing things for herself, she expects everyone to do all for her..she refuses to answer me what is really wrong mom? I told her about these demons and devils the voices and they READ MY MIND and a feminine voice says all my thoughts out loud in ears and voices I found out some crazy but metaphysical amazing abilities, I can see Spiritual Light Violet Purple around me bouncing off wall like sparks, mostly purple, its all a mix of colors, from face and eyes physical eyes flashing Light and see Lightning in them, my ex wife said my eyes were emitting light, I did not believe her, but I remember when I was little kid I played I was alot bigger than christian God like What I now know as ETERNAL MOTHER SON of Urantia Book Original Michael and Michael of Nebadon  aka Jesus Christ aqlternate story, I used it as theology during writing, that is philosophy and religion,cosmology and history Urantia Book. MORGUE OF iamhyperian.com got off subject of Urantia Book https://truthbook.com (last link is to Urantia Book and next is Urantia foundation link  https://www.urantia.org .) I wrote 30 journals from time ex wife left me on 01/24/2015 and never had that ability at all and forgot when I was little I would one day have eyes of Lightning and emitting spiritual light. I know its not skizo affecto as a inmate in jail seen my eyes go green to blue Light not just my ex wife and caught it on camera no one believes it striaght from digital camera ex took it and moving stars up Lake Erie Sara's campgound on beach, I was ordained minister Oct 2010 and went through the schooling and also had ULC as back up but turned satanist as I lost my mind in 2010 over dosed on Lithium Quack never checked my blood levels broke law, but something evil followed my ex wife Ginger Faye Phillips (Virginia Cook) she's using name McColluch after she did a MOCK WEDDING but she did not file for divorce but she is allowed to use that name when she is still married to me, bigamist she could be or name change, she won't divorce me, I would if I had the money its been 9 yrs almost her gone shes 500 miles away in NC I am in PA left side of state next to Ohio state line.

If you can help or feel you can help me as paranormal advisory I am sorry I even sent this email I apologize as I know your busy busy busy and have family stress over health. I don't like to force myself on anyone your last hope I have, demons are here pressing my PTSD and Panic Attack from loud noises from devils or demons in my ears thewy sound far far away most of the time more I tell someone they HIDE in my bedroom.

Sincerely,


Michael Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising