Translate

Saturday, November 4, 2023

Amy Grant scams that people tried on me and lost money

 Amy Grant has a alot of people using her good name for "scams" from fraudsters pretending to be her or her manangment. First in 2017, @amygrrant on twitter and @amygrant735 profiles were there , @amygrant765 messaged me, I have no idea how they knew I LOVED AMY GRANT'S music mostly all of it, this account I thought was real and she said "When I am in your home zone (where I reside) she wanted to invite me for to hang out and eat a dinner sort of like a private secret meet and greet.

Then @amygrrant on X twitter, messaged me about a suit case $100,000 value, she by scammer wanted to find someone to store this with and for the effort on doing all this I could keep $20,000, it seems like real as hell, until the so called "security" company was going to bring it here after all back ground checks and all that jazz, Illuminati was reason I was hit with scammer, I never told no one I even listened to Amy Grant like Baby Baby, christian music as well that she does and did since a kid I am 39 yrs old born in 1984 in April on 10th, she kept on saying I had to pay for delivery of her suitcase and how this scam ran with security company was closing that branch and needed someone "trust worthy" to hold this stuff of hers except $20,000 to help me become a new person and help more or less. I felt like it was a test, they wanted money I said I am sorry I don't have it I told them both. And she found out I sent a tweet to official Amy Grant account on twitter to warn the real one that someone was using her good name to commit these horrible scams on people like myself who are vulnerable mentally.

Then in 2021 I had a run in on youtube with Amy Grant official channel typing comments to me as fan community on google on chat she started, she kept saying how was I doing, and told this one scammer or not about other run ins with her involved. She knew I was super broke and poor on SSI and they preyed on me for my love of her as a singer and music and being a celebrity, I talked to real celebrities before as Illuminati when I was in it active not not bad one, Just a name like this site here, but anyways she kept saying why the delay for $250 for one VIP package for meet and greet, then she dropped it down to $100 and I got took for $100 sent via Paypal to some name, I have all this info stored on computers and cell phones. All communications , I said I get it someone was playing me for the love I have for Amy Grant as a singer and all that and person she is wonderful person, I said I know its a scam, and nothing will change my MIND.

She responded "Lol when we meet, during the meet and greet, trust me all your doubts will be resolved." like meaning urban meaning of sexual activity meet and greet and NDA. I wish to God I could meet real Amy Grant to tell her how her music saved me from severe problems and loneness and how upbeat it made me. that was in 2021 and she disappeared as some kinda accident. Google Chat has all the stuff where I was going through a mental break down and was confused and had strong strong feelings to meet her like she said, I have no life and she said I could hang out with her during her back singing here and there and back on feet again, it seemed legit as $100 to show I at least tried to help a poor kid. Fan package she wanted to send and meet and greet meeting place and what happens during after she said that "all my doubts will be resolved) lol when we meet, during the meet and greet, trust me all doubts will be gone. They played my lonelness and all that over a stupid fake donation, they complained I was to speckticle and had no reason to be, they got $100 from me and she just quit messaging me but I pulled it back chargeback on card.She wanted gift cards and pictures of receipts and all she cared about was delay and bullshit, I thought it was real I was so lost when I got a 4th time on youtube someone used her account and put a note to me that some woman in 4th dimension was using a evil mirror to attack me and prayed it was done and gone and 2 charities to donate to.. I was like how do ppl know I love Amy Grant so much I told no one! Be careful about anything I told you here if it happens to you brothers and sisters, Christ will protect us from bad evil and scammers and all the crazinenss in this world right now we need the help, all the help we can get.


I WISH @realamygrant would find this writing and old ones I had from back yrs ago. maybe I would get real meet and greet and actually maybe see Vince Gill on top of it all! It would be a experience of a life time if I met her or him, favorite artist in gospel and pop music.




No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising