Translate

Monday, May 15, 2023

To: Paranormal Nightmare TV I am having severe paranormal activity I need help! Fourman Brothers

 I have experience from 2009-till now with hardcore paranormal activity in another house where my grandma lived and died in May 2009 and the devils followed me and ex wife to my parent's house in 2009, it banged on wall in grandma's old house 514 Neshannock Blvd I wrote a post about that house here , it went bam bam bam bam woke me and ex up and a HUGE Spider on the wall!. Attic enter way was pushed up no one could reached it, this was bad as movie Paranormal Activity one, and in my bedroom in parent's house it ripped stuff off wall and pulled drawers open, my ex set a camera up it played with it beep beep sounds, I asked it questions 1 beep for yes 2 beeps for no, it got mad and drained it every new battery, my ex made a home made Ouija board and was dark in bedroom, it was only lit up by candle, no one pushed the love rock as make shift pointer, it said it was SATAN and wanted my ex wife in hell and threw the pointer across board to floor. Now after she left in Jan 24th 2015,nothing happened till 2020 I wrote many esoteric books in journals 2016,-2019.NOW I hear them voices, it terrorized me the fear for 2 yrs to I got used to these things they have my PTSD and terror kick in tripping my brain to feel spiders all over me and all kinds of horror and terrors they made me face my fear and I don't know what these spirits are besides this perhaps, its devils and was demons? or low vibe earth bound spirits evil they are, I hear them far away now before they screamed in my ears keeping me up all night, 2020-2022 is bad and worst of them experiences shadows and scratching and bed vibrating, My ex wife is a black witch and theistic satanist and does magic hides behind GOD butI know the dangers of ATTACHMENTS , something from my ex wife attached itself to me and I still cannot get rid of it voices in ears, I used apps on phones the spirit apps and they verify its them talking on apps, I had to learn how to live with the devils/demons and be seriously in fear, I am depressed and full of stress my bedroom is full of clutter/trash/junk in bedroom I gave up so much stress my mom is mentally ill a psychic said LUCIFER was on my mother holding her down its why me and him met in first place the psychic in 2020 and my ex wife's old alter is still in room on my dresser. she was a black satanist theistic witch. All this drained the life out of me house is mess, my mom's a mess, there is way more to this story slit throat by a devil when possessed April 29th 2019 and 19 stitches and ex wife was attacked in 2011 by demons using my body and she was cut 21 times. But my throat was slit in 2019 and the evil entity said blood is spilled and the devil pact me and ex wife made Feb 2011 is now valid they needed blood. My ex got some devils bible not Lavey some other theistic and did 3 day ritual and you know what? I was trying to become a ordained minister, instead I had hell and spiritual satanism. I would appreciate anyone that has knowledge of these things violent devils and demonic spirits and shadows and Light flashing from my face/eyes I don't know what it is except a book said light was holy spirit and am hoping GOD brings someone a ghost hunter who can get rid of these spirits but I do not want them to be in danger from them attaching themselves to the people who investigate and bless/clear them out of house, it is protecting me holy spirit I know it is the Light I see. If you know anything, email me using form on here.I wrote Paranormal Nightmare TV the Fourman Brother's names here praying someone could get in touch with them 3 awesome brothers. Joshua Fourman,Rockey Fourman,Shaun Fourman. I know their email is a yahoo one but I am kinda shy and fear beings attaching or hurting anyone in this house, my mother needs medical help she refuses to go, I receive mental health treatment but what I am experiencing my ex wife experienced all that paranormal horrors she went through and never told me except she seen shadows in my bedroom she heard scratching on walls and screaming devil voices like I hear now, I talked to a psychic a couple and they said whatever is here, merged with me and it gave her the creeps and Lucifer being here he isn't truly a devil being, but a negative entity with a world of it's own light but not god's light. Satan is Satan Beezlebub is Devil and Abaddon is evil my ex wife called on these 3 and did pacts with and I did too when I was out of my mind in 2011 before she was attacked, by me a ordained minister by 2 schools and monastary one. and Josh Fourman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising