Translate

Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Paranormal Nightmare S1EP3 Something's Killing Our Family SUICIDE or EVIL behind it?


I watched this early video of Paranormal Nightmare TV, I HEAR the voices Josh Fourman heard that no one else heard like they are OUTSIDE me here in my home! It used to scare me as I was terrorized when psychic senses opened in 2020, I hear voices like externally to myself all the time, I am a new psychic and working on that and clairaudience and other clairs there is lots of negative earth bound spirits and a low level demon or two just basically spiritual parasitic entities feeding on negative emotions and energy in that house. The brother may of been stuck there until they the 3 brothers cleaned the house with blessing of Jesus and God with holy water. I heard it was by accident but had negativity on him affecting him its not a suicide but attempted suicide that turned into a tragic accident is what I am getting the gun went off. Please pray for the sister and family. This show made me feel sharp pain in my head it is the horrible energy in that house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising