Translate

Sunday, May 28, 2023

(Incubus and Succubus) The Nightmare I have and others

 These devils kill women and men during sleep like another being I get hit with, old hag for example (Mara) I experienced that but, I have been haunted for a long time with devil beings that terrorized me during sleep and attacked me during sleep, I felt like the girl from the movie "The Entity", it feels like something is sitting on my chest and cannot move the old hag but this other thing Maron or nightmare is Lilith type spirits unclean spirits attacking me during sleep and in my room in general. Voices in your face and when in shower they scream at me and I am unable to move and fall down they attach to my brain and it feels like buzzing in ears and brain is buzzing and the voices are female and male spirits saying all kind of nasty things. Old hag is sleep when you cannot move and other is sexual attacks by devil beings and demons but not all incubus and succubus does this, this feels like a group of a bunch of demons and devil beings. The house/bed/tub vibrates and I hear the wall buzzing and feel vibrations and been hearing voices in the other worldly vibrating sounding like a motor running. I don't know what to do at this point. It took me 3 years to stand up to them show no fear, that was HARD, yes I will admit it, they raped me yes I know i sound bat shot crazy, whatever they were and latched on to me under mattress, I used salt and water and made holy water and put some every where, sage does no help, but a crystal (nuummite) and Moldavite seems to drove the bad ones away with holy water and showing no fear, they still are around, but they sound far away from me, they use mom's voice and dad's voice and other unknown voices to try and make me paranoid it does not work I can discern spirits, I am on Monoatomic Ormus Gold like Anunnaki beings got from sea water and plain Gold Water (fire water) this stuff opened 3rd eye and host of other abilities and moldavite did too in 2020 my 3rd eye and psychic switch was bam turned on no warning, these evil beings were here all the time before and I could not hear them or sense vibrations on walls and floor vibrating and bed and deep voices mixed in what vibrating the bath tub when I am in the shower, I expect it all, I show no fear that is key to fighting these devil beings and demons and someone sent them, a black witch theistic satanist I heard from them my ex wife sent these unclean spirits to me in 2019 to get even for a tragic thing that happened in 2011 when I was possessed by Abaddon and ex wife was attacked and that was a HORROR STORY and mess worse than the Paranormal Activity movies or ones like it, I wrote else where on here about that and whole story of this all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising