Translate

Saturday, March 18, 2023

The EXORCIST 2023 S13E7 Paranormal Nightmare TV



I as Reverend and D.DIV and visionairy sense a real evil group of spirits archons and parasitic entities using these people for making a ass out of poor child and family is accused of faking alot of it, 100% real I know I am advanced in this paranormal activity just like Paranormal Activity movies are like since 2009. Satan itself was around me and my ex wife till she left in 2015. A devil demon slit my throat April 29th 2019 and had 19 stitches my ex sent a devil and demons after me she is black evil witch theistic satanism and evil black magic. she was injured in Feb 2011 when a devil or devils possessed me and cut her 18 times, I got out of that trouble by under man's law mental illness guilty by that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising