Translate

Thursday, March 9, 2023

I sacrificed myself for another woman all I had and more than that as authorized user on credit cards by mental illness

 I helped thought I did anyway a girl Sahn Johnson and all my credit cards are burnt up and credit cards I am authorized users on was used $85000 in debt from 50 grand that went to that girl, and me using cards 50 some under my name and authorized user on parent's names to pay each card minimum payments over $3600 monthly for past year and half. Does anyone know a way out of this mess? Besides bankruptcy in my name and parent's names? I am mentally ill and she took advantage of me that is a crime is it not?She used fraud here through Paypal. A similar case a Fortune teller got thirty yrs in prison for scamming a mentally ill person like me, she is very lucky she is still free this girl who used me and she knew I was mentally ill, I know I should not of even had credit cards being I am mentally ill even as authorized user cards, I am facing lots of troubles as I cannot pay these cards $3600 a month I am on SSI its all I get I am not even the Payee my parent's are my mom, is there a lawyer I need to talk to one free I am in poor house? I am in Pennsylvania in New Castle, email me direct by using contact me form or email mikey4833@outlook.com. This woman is a con and she is mentally ill herself , but her friend scammed me out of $6,000 for so called "Investments" in Airbnb and a apartment with that girl Cherish Hawk no legal contracts for last so called investment for $2,000 for a apartment and she claims she paid rent for me $1700 a month and went broke, I am not stupid, Cherish Lambert Hawk and Rise Up Credit Repair is her names that scammer's friend from IN. Sandra Nichols aka Sandra Johnson Sahn Johnson is her name the girl who scammed me Enlightened Exchange fake business and was fraudulent scammer using Paypal to send invoices for nothing but fake services and broke the rules there and the law as well Paypal banned me forever and they told me she did serious illegal activities with their services and banned me the victim as risk from my charge backs,I now know what she did was illegal with fake invoices for fake services all it was was her getting money for herself, $500-$3000 each time in July 2021- May 2022 and some extra help through 2023 stupidity, she brain washed me and made me obsessed with her "safety". She is a con and so is her friend Cherish Hawk. Any lawyers that would take this on like the victim me was taken advantage of and used parent's cards as authorized user cards and some my father did not know about, He will not press charges on me but being mentally ill I thought I was him back in 2015 before my ex wife left me Jan 24th 2015, I am 100% mentally ill and am guilty by mental illness common sense tells me that, I don't know why I put this here on this blog its horrible I been so so so stressed out and am out of cash advances to take off cards and pay themselves and all them 50 some credit cards, mostly in my name 30 some 14 in father's name and 6 in mother's name I am authorized user on all cards,ones I opened,she and he knows he told me clean this mess up and CALL IN AS HIMSELF my dad told me, so he legally accepted the charges but threatened me when he found out with legal action, he cannot do that as he waited and knew for a long time since May 2022 and told me to call as himself? when I told my father, he loves me and I love him and my mom, You have no idea what I feel like, killing myself if any legal bullshit is started against me which mentally ill would be the guilty plea by mental illness and also this girl can face serious charges for she fraudulently used Paypal business account to receive personal money for herself under fake business invoices. She spelled her name Sandra Nuchols on Paypal account, her real name is spelled Nichols and Johnson. I feel I need to talk to a lawyer to see how I get out of this mess and reverse all transactions that went to that girl from my own credit cards and authorized user cards that was used, please someone if you know all the ins and outs of this kind of thing, email me mikey4833@outlook.com she was a fortune teller from North Carolina in Jacksonville.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising