Translate

Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Prophecy me in Jail and had vision of Blood Bath with Charles Manson

 It was 02/24/2011 in Lawrence County Jail, I was a ordained minister turned into former theistic satanist with ex wife who was sacrificed by Appolyon and used me as the "monster" to almost kill my ex wife over a period of half an hour with machete, hammer and multiple push daggers and Buck Knife. I seen the shadow and it went into me, I rencouced christianity as me and ex did devil worship ritual of 3 days and blashemied the holy spirit whole 9 yards. threw bibles away and minister materials pissed on then shit on then thrown in trash.... the neighbor upstairs heard the devil talking and other demonic noices they were scared shitless, my ex stayed with me even through the ritual almost killed her and got me killed , however I got 10 months for simple assault and 2 yrs probation due to mental illness; when in jail I was dying with lithium and no one knew it happened to overdose me and that devil same as Moloch Adremiech Baal satans of bible and koran possessed weak me with alcohol in my system it place was a just rented apartment and had paranormal activity in my grams house and parents home and then I moved out with ex wife over pills who controlled them, I wanted to quit lithium and I dropped all pills except lithium and alcohol beer and doing satanic summoning ritual, my ex wife was a theistic satanist black witch who gave the darkness a bad name, along with me, I was in jail I had numerous out of body experiences/ Charles Manson and me were in a bubbling blood bath pool he said the day of Helter Scalter is here and coming and whom he really was, helter scelter is all I remember he said he was blood of lamb claimed to be reincarnation of Baal = LORD and said he was neither bad nor anything, he went crazy and he went out of his mind and people feared his helter scelter and its prophecy its coming and here and now, I was baptized in pool of blood with him. My ex wife stayed with me after til 01/24/2015 all the lies she wasn't kept here against her right to leave me, she left me on bed half conscious and half unconscious like a damn sick dog, she got her karma I wanted power when I was in ritual 02/2011 with Abaddon Appollyon Satan all the same, I have strangely continued and became a DR of DIV and DR of Space and Time and am gnostic and magician. all I know is it was evil as what happened to me and my ex wife theistic satan worshippers and hated anton levey nothing super natural or personal just atheist idiots. I will be writing about what happened with severe paranormal activity before this happened the devils were driven from my parents house when she was thrown out in 2015 or she was leaving anyway, she has evil worse than Charles Manson, she scared me till I received protection from evil spirits and jinn and all that stuff and awoke as God I AM, I am Am That I am, oneness and Love not any of this evil shit, it meant something that Charles Manson vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising