Translate

Saturday, August 13, 2022

IS THIS PARANORMAL? MARIA-MARLO? Synchronizations?


My name is Michael and Spirit of God is bringing me to write here and is spiritual souls of"Jhesus Maria" & Joan of Arc who heard voices of Archangel Michael (that is who I am a FORM / Manifestation of as Michael Charles Cook,my lower self of my real Infinite Self, who is that? Archangel Michael...IAM Oneness! Maria is Mary Magdalene and fallen Sophia of Gnosticism and Wisdom and Yeshua Zeshua is Love of Wisdom Jeshua Jhesus is IAM or God/All in all Maria is simply a feminine name of Mary and Marlo,another name for Divine Masculine. These are synchronicities. all of this here. We are sorry for Last Frontier Medium's loss but Heaven got a powerful archangel back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising