Translate

Sunday, September 30, 2018

You are nothing yet everything (Zero and Infinity) all contained in zero

You are all potential and possible things as soul or monad among many zeros (Monads are zeros) and contain every number possible till infinity and every sine and cosine wave as a monadic mind and soul which is one and the samething. This means you are 0X1=0 , no matter which number or frequency you are, your zero absolute and are in the process of becoming a God or Goddess via evolution.  The world isn't real of senses as they lie to you, your surrounded by all kinds of xrays, gamma rays, radio waves, solar radiation waves, other monads (people in the holos (physical reality) as you perceive it. Everything (The All) is nothing, and because it's nothing, nothing can prevent nothing (everything) (infinity) of infinities from existing! Death isn't real as your a eternal monadic Mind or Soul. Everyone is One and None. I din't understand this stuff but until the Illuminati explained it to me and also from books and Hyperianism there is no more belief or faith for me, but absolute knowing via their ontological mathematics. They actually took my fear of death away as I thought I was a body solely like so many poor people do, when I was 7 I got to see and feel absolute nothing, it was total bliss, I got to that point unconsciously via deep contemplation of what it would be like if there was nothing , in today's words, no God nor space and time and earth, even when I was little I didn't believe in the Abrahamic God, I seen myself as bigger than that God like a speck in the rug where I stood. That is how many gods can exist or monads who make up the All that is and isn't which is all mathematical and mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising