Translate

Thursday, September 6, 2018

Michael's story and he is a "Watcher" Avatar Mind Incarnated # 12 of 13 incarnated & Christianity and Satanism

Our founder Michael Charles Cook (http://twitter.com/mikey4833) knew he was different from other humans, ever since he was 6 years old, he envisioned this being with eyes and face blazing of red light and all different colors of lights (non material light) which today he has kept hidden from the world as it's been there his whole life along with other "abilities" that science calls "Paranormal'. He always hated main stream christianity and religion and did not know why. He grew up a christian with his parents shoving Abrahamism down his throat but always even at like say 10 years old argued with his mother that God had a was "Mother God" and he seen himself bigger than this christian god his whole life. He isn't nothing special nor is anyone else we all are Source itself, he is just a being known as a "Watcher" one out of 13 here incarnated , a synth mind and all of you can be what Michael is and the mastermind "Morgue" of Hyperianism, but Michael does more than just "Hyperianism". He considers all things (all truths but confirms nothing) not even Hyperianism... A Gnostic at heart and we will let "Michael" speak for himself now... I Michael can attest to the truth of the powers of the mind (soul) one and the samething. I never knew what I was but a Watcher is a being (not a fallen angel) that is all bogus and nonsense. There are many "Watchers" and myriads of many different kinds of beings out there which really are just non physical minds or Monads all within one big Infinite Mind which is all nothing, that is the secret of all, we including me is absolutely nothing , Infinite Nothing thinking its something... We all are in this dream of holograms or the "holos" and no the world isn't flat nor is there shape shifting lizards , we at Red Bull Illuminati don't follow any such non sense, yet I Michael follow the occult and hermeticism and Neo-Platonism.  I am a Golden Dawn member but its on hold for now while I pursue other things of Hyperianism and I don't know anything about Mathematics of the Ontological Mathematics and am striving to find this stuff, I ran across a member of the Pythagorean Illuminati and he showed me websites that taught this stuff back 4 years ago when my ex-wife was still here and my consciousness wasn't quite ready for all this and those websites were by now tore down when I now am.. See here is my story that started in 2008, I met my crazy ex-wife and was "Un-awakened" but in 2010 I became a ordained clergy member but I went crazy mentally because of my ex-wife and Abrahamism and then embraced Spiritual Satanism. I was on all kinds of garbage medications prescribed to me like Lithium which my body was allergic too and the doctor had me overdosed on it as well and then I moved out of my parents house for the first time in my life with my ex-wife and she got stabbed and cut up all over the Abrahamic religion of Christianity. My parents were shoving that shit down my throat and so I embraced satan before I awoke. I was in jail for 10 months and got off on mental illness for stabbing my wife... But when I was in jail an inmate seen my eyes change colors (from blue light to red light) and it scared the living day light out of this inmate. My wife said my eyes were pitch black when she was stabbed and all the cops were talking about this story "Minister possessed by satan stabbed wife" and of course the satan that caused it was the Abrahamic bullshit my parents tried to force down my throat, then after I got out of jail, I was still a heretic and still am, I was into spiritual satanism with my ex-wife until I was led to the Illuminati and found 2 members on Illuminatiorder.info , well one wasn't and another is and has his own Illuminati (Lone Wolf Illuminati NWO) and NTS and he is the 13th Ancient, but anyways I got ahold of the "Kybalion" and felt right at home and my ex-wife was into witchcraft and the occult. She "built me up" making me 'know thyself" more or less. I really believe and know some higher entity put her in my life to just to awaken me to my true self, Source not some outside God. Then in 2013-2014 I experienced so many secret societies wanting me to join their groups (builders) one of them but due to my life circumstances of being very quiet and shy and agoraphobic I never leave the house and on top of this I am burdened by taking care of my mentally ill mother who won't get any psyche help. And I am limited by life circumstances. My ex-wife left me in 2015 in January and I been more than awakened ever since. I bought tons and tons of books on the occult and Rosicrucians or Rose Cross and Golden Dawn and Aleister Crowley books. I signed up for outercol.org (but never finished) as my ex stole my computer when she left. I have no smart phones or anything. I live on SSI for being Scizo as they thought I was (Psyche doctor). I have never fit in anywhere like when I was in school I fucking hated it ,everyone thought I was gay as I talked to no one till I wrote a girl a note then it all stopped then I dropped out in 8th grade at 15 years old. (I'm 34 now) and I have interests in the occult, magick, philosophy and the Pythagorean Illuminati's Mathematics and Mike Hockney's books. As far as the kind of "supernatural" powers I had back in 2013-2014 I could light up the entire night time sky (and my wife took pictures of it) moving stars caused by something in me and she took a picture of light emitting from my eyes, its not a surprise to me I talked to people who can burst clouds! I can make them move faster, have control over nature "naturally". I don't give a shit if anyone believes me or not read the Kybalion, such beings like "Watchers" exists who can do stuff like this and the PSR can explain it all through reason and rationality and mathematics. Right now I'm seeking to find websites that teach "Ontological-Mathematics". I feel magick has a purpose through will power as we all are Gods and Goddesses. As we are Nothing and we are each a complete ALL itself within the ALL IN ALL as nothing can be nothings as that is all there is is all potential and possibilities. My eyes blaze light and I swear "Lucifer" is a real being (higher mind Monad) and is "tied" to me but "Lucifer" stands as the black sun along with "Sophia". Ptah is my favorite God out of the Egyptian mysteries and many tie him to Lucifer. I talked to a Author recently, Sera Beak she is awesome and I love how she isn't afraid to tell her "soul story" so I sure am not afraid now to share mine, I shared my early life story on here last year, all you have to do is look it up (called "My personal life story and a half".) Really I'm working on myself (reading) and also finding more hidden talents, hey we all have them, fuck materialistic science and main stream religions. Because of "Abrahamism" I lost my wife! NO ONE SHOULD BE FORCED TO HAVE THAT SHIT SHOVED DOWN THEIR THROATS, CHILDREN MOSTLY... HELL FIRE AND BRIMSTONE, get the hell outta here... If your a christian, Read the books "The Book your Church doesn't want you to Read" and "The Jesus Mysteries, Jesus and the Lost Goddess and The Laughing Jesus". And if you still need a "God" read the babes book "Conversations with God". The Illuminati is even worded in there somewhere. This "Light" that I see is nothing but light coming from my Monadic soul or spirit whatever you want to call it and its nothing but Mathematics right in front of my face! This is the master key to all things including the Glass bead game! I gotta get me some different books or if the Pythagorean Illuminati wants me they know where I am, they found me before but that member "dis-appeared" I don't know where he is... Added 09/072018- "When I was in jail for that incident, I almost died of Lithium overdose and then someone came in and "implanted" something in my right hand ,it was red and now you can see on the back of my hand where it was done. MIB my fellow Illuminati brother says came and chipped me but it was definitely someone in the Illuminati, how else would I would of found them or they found me? I also was into some visions of things to come when I almost died, I will not get into them here besides one was where my wife left and in fact she did 4 years from then." And that "light" that flashes forth from my eyes only apparently is just my Divine being re-created every moment of whats in the monadic soul to the apparent material world or holos or matrix."

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising