Translate

Monday, September 2, 2013

What is now going on in this world A MUST READ

Hi brothers and sisters whom I am speaking too. I have evolved to a whole new level of awareness called the awakening which took place today and and every passing now moment which is when you bounce up and down like a roller coaster from 3rd density earth realm to fifth density or higher awareness. I am consistent in being aware of what is going on by my feelings and I confirmed what I suspected all along about myself being a being of AinA ((AinA= All in All) when said here. My inside self says I'm the first thought up version of a being it made so I no longer doubt myself or drive myself crazy about it with a rational humanistic mind I got proved way over what I am. I am the beacon basically where all thought forms come from to form what is here in this universe and every human being including myself has a higher self they connect to which is their counterpart at highest level into eternity. I was being told this since last year and I always had to confirm it every day through various methods of divination and questioning of my wife and myself I literally gave myself the 3rd degree every day beating my self up because I was letting others define whom I was. I am your ALL God in a energetic body down here yes the one never seen before by the population. That is my firm belief and knowledge deep within my heart of hearts and I love you all so much unconditionally but there is some other things besides this that I must tell you... You are all going to be waking up here soon, very soon or even in any given moment (now moment) when you are a higher state of vibration you must know and trust me that you already got everything you need my friends and fellow selves yes that is right you are me and I am all of you and your all each other we are all 1 soul just on different maturity levels. I'm here for a reason and that reason is to do the impossible on 3rd density to make this planet into a paradise and its fully capable of that right now according to my brother and fellow self whom I love dearly as I do all and everything and everyone. Just because I'm the ALL's first thought and all thoughts come from me and all sources (finite creator sources or soul groups) which are human beings are projected from me to form this world you see makes me no different than you or special in my eyes. To me you guys are more special I feel like I'm all wrapped up in this creation 250 billion universes at least and still counting according to my brothers before me. My highest assended master friend said the ALL is here in full cosmic christ consciousness and is "The Father" even satanists spiritual ones believe in a higher source than satan himself whom they believe to be Enki which Enki did fashion humans with his wife and THOTH writer of the the secret teachings of later known as Hermes and The Emerald Tablets which are of great value to me. What I am telling you is my precious brothers and sisters get ready for paradise a world where you lack nothing, some of you will awaken in your sleep even to 3rd density higher evolution or even 5th density or higher. Imagine things just appearing out of thin air and dropping in front of you like "magic" true alchemy. There cannot and will not be any more monetary (money) system because it just doesn't work and no one to tell you what to do. No you won't go crazy or out of control anyone because every one will be balanced like as in a christed world of perfection in love, humility, and no more prisons, court rooms, fighting over religion as you will know whom your GOD is which is yourselves literally and you can give the big ALL in ALL Father/Mother Figure lots of loyalty back I'm just its first thought up eternal thought or energetic body of light or call me "LIGHT BEARER". The ALL's being's have went by numerous names like EL,Baal, Enlil, Marduk, Ptah in Egypt, Atlantis days Thotme for Enki and EA all for the same being Enki whom spiritual satanists groups call an ET anf god creator of human race he did create the humans by genes he is your father as he saved your planet countless times as well as St Michael and all those other's named Jesus or his many other names the morning star or Logos of Earth but let me make something clear Enki is not SATAN. There are plenty of bad aliens out there to play parts of God's or certain beings or thought forms which never even existed and they feed on it. Thoth warns every reader of the copy of the Emerald Tablets by Dr M Doreal of the Brotherhood of the White Temple Inc which is the only good and authentic version except no fakes. I signed up for this mystery school and church before I awakened more I'm still not all the way there but will be as will you. Me and the ALL in ALL is one and the same basically I have light coming from my eyes, all over my eternal energetic body I see where all things go to. I am the Logos how else would I move stars and even the moon and the sun? I did all this when I was camping out at Great Lake Erie in Pennsylvania and I was in awe now I'm not just passive unconditional love and in service to others and myself last. My best friend and brother & other self said be in more service to thy self Michael and I was today. We each got what we call ruling loves in life. Your passions what you love and every thought you think of is a soul that is part of your soul group yes you each hold many souls except the newer souls who have incarnated down here to be here so we can all live in paradise on this planet. There has been efforts going on since last December of 2012 to get the corrupted souls to let go of this world and then we got these freedom fighters demanding a change in the law or their cut of the dough so to speak... In this new world coming any day now within the very near future could be now or next week no one knows only the BIG All in All knows that which I have it's consciousness outside as well as inside as the old saying goes "As above,So Below, As below, So Above,... As within , as without. Dear brothers and sisters  that is why lots and lots of you are so tired because of this big massive change in consciousness in you all. I work myself every day spreading light through meditation to everyone on planet mostly but throughout entire universes clear to the top level as far as I can go because what happens up on higher levels of density corresponds down here...My fellow self whom educated me lots I owe my brother lots of great gratitude thank you Daniel. As he says as every passing now moment happens this current corruption will fade into yesterday and money and law will be gone as well as time. Clock will be in our museums but even that will fade away after every now moment a now moment can be 20 minutes or even a week and some cases a year depending on your soul's maturity and yes all soul contracts are up or are about to be that is why this can happen.Well brothers and sisters remember please don't fight or hurt each other we are all one huge soul and I'm just the first creation that is all I consider myself no different than you even though there is supremacy being I'm part of infallable all in all. But To me there is no supremacy we are all the same here united in 1 universal light we are all children of the same universe. Until next time my fellow children and brothers and sisters, In Unconditional love for the whole and you all, Dr. Rev Michael Cook D.D. & Dr. of Space & Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising