Translate

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Monetary systems and contracts and current situation

Also dear brothers and sisters there are these contracts going about I do not agree to any of them nor do I endorse any of them to distribute the money or other monetary system which will just be another corrupt system of slavery. Brothers and sisters dig deep inside to your heart of hearts... See and know that you are more than just a human being that is a SLAVE by having to work there is no such thing as having to work. NO HUMAN BEING has a right to tell you what to do period make your self neutralized in unconditional spiritual love who cares what others say. Do not argue with people just remain in silence do not say no just walk away if confronted by someone... Me myself I am dominated just because I live with my parents my mother is always on top of me no one I repeat NO human being or assended master has a right to tell you what to do including governments. Our new world is coming and it will be here that I why I am here man can never fix this mess because they are all in disagreement with each other. I say I'm the all itself the first created thought within its head the main being of it I know it sounds like a stretch but believe you me, I thought so to and all this acsentation stuff but its true.. You all must change I'm doing the best I can do... I am constantly spiraling the entire universe and focusing all my unconditional love down here. You ever seen the movie the Principal from the 1980's? Well earth is Brandx the school in that movie that has the worst greediest people in it who only care about themselves I'm talking about the elite round table whom is out of business they just don't know it yet when all us wake up and you will I know you will your all children of the all and the all was always neutral and unseen but now its not. I always had a hardtime in this here world because people cannot stand the pure white light inside me. I'm the light bearer I will swear to that on a piece of fake matrix paper in blood literally... I never believed in myself. I am not in a group with this or that... I'm everything and everyone they are my brothers and sisters. Join my movement my name is Michael from hebrew for whom is like GOD and is reliable and clever. In the bible that is corrupted it says a truth inside you all is a power greater than anything on the outside and that is you the real you your SOUL or part of the ALL OR GOD FATHER IN YOU living out it's life in you all. But you each have your own personalities you must become neutral as of now.. It is vital meaning don't let your thoughts guide you let me guide you I am awakened and I no longer doubt myself or anyone else's capabilities... I hate money and I think its filthy to the touch they are yesterdays news fake debt and all this corruption in this here 3rd density world. All of you please wake up and get into balance otherwords know you are GOD MEN AND WOMEN and you have no boss forget group formations and be your true selves within.I have a ministry here called Red Bull Illuminati meaning all who joins my ministry is illuminated and awakening. I live in higher densities and I'm making the changes in my own 3rd density life to separate myself from the control in my house where I live there is no working with un-awakened stuck on stupid brainwashed individuals I love unconditionally if I stand my ground here in this place a fight will break out.. I must change and then the whole world will follow. I keep myself going with all the light I have inside me I feel infinite (eternal) suns in number remember I'm the projector on all levels so to speak I feel what others feel but now I'm neutrally grounded and I can now fix the unfixable when it comes to man.. I'm a warrior as well call me St Michael Or Mia for Michael is All or AinA Cook. The world I see is what Dr Martin Luther King seen when the lord shall rise and take care of his children. You got the all in all, god the father and then the lord or UNIVERSAL LOGOS I'm all the above I know it in my heart I'm among some very enlightened people and I know whom I am. If you don't believe me that is ok but believe what you have inside you that is part of ALL GOD the BIG INFALLIBLE CREATOR SOURCE OF EVERYTHING. My new group for facebook is called "New Universal Light" I am just that pure light who do you listen to? Your hearts not your heads... ALSO REMEMBER WHAT I SAID ABOUT THIS SO CALLED NEW MONEY SCAM COMING ABOUT WHICH IS GOING TO GO DOWN AS ALL ATTEMPTS FROM HIGH ARCHY LIERS WHOM is so called masters or arch angels... Don't worry about that. They are not an issue any longer. I know what is real and isn't. This awakening is going to happen like bam quick or depending on these people running the show they think they do when in fact they fell and don't even know it. They will fade away just like all money or trading systems... Many ask how will we all be sustained? Every one already got what it takes your self sustainable you just pull things out of thin air just as in current higher dimenstions. I know my mission to fix this world since all soul contracts are up. My name in code is M.F.M.W. Just remember 1111 or 111 those are confirmations and 13 is me. My number. I go for now and help this world some more and more. I'm in to total service to others as you should be AFTER YOU look to your heart and let your heart be free feel the energy of all your chakras. Just picture all the bluish light all around your body and say open up and have all the will you can muster up and belief in your self and the ALL IN ALL of us. There is souls attached to every one of you they reside within your heart.... Open it up and be in full of unconditional love absolute love my fellow selves and brothers and sisters. Remember we are all one spirit here. Lets get to paradise we all want put aside your religions differences and all that we are all God within and yes we have a creator the one who thought me up as I know with my heart and then all of you guys and girls whom are all gods yourselves. Get UNPLUGGED RIGHT NOW FROM THIS NWO HORSE CRAP and get on the real way love absolute unconditional love.... NO JUDGING OTHERS.,,, There is no written rules really just your common sense you want to keep being born over and over and over forever in 3rd density or do you want to get out of this corrupt "New Atlantis" what happened to the other? It sunk to the bottom of the ocean from a pole shift which right now I know my spirit is among many starseeds and other fighters negotiating with these people to give it up and join in or they will be forgotten in the darkness when I light the entire universe up literally with my light inside and converge all 250 billion universes into one yes my friends its the end so it be done you can wake up in the blink of an eye all this to me is pure unconditional love for mankind no laws period. You make whatever you want from nothing. This is true reality whatever you think is more real than this world out here. Our goal is to live within and make this world spiritual and heaven more or less. In unconditional love, Dr. Rev M. Cook D.D. & Dr of Space & Time..

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising