Translate

Thursday, February 8, 2024

The Criminals on Wall Street Video Streaming ads

 I am writing about this as I am Amazon Prime member, I had no ads in no movies I watched, then all these annoying ads 5 every half hour or 15 minutes, I ask what the hell is going on, the crooks on wall street scum buckets and pedos they all are like politicians what would they do $2.98 per month ad free everyone gotta pay a toll, what about the grand father law? They don't honor it I pay these rip offs that on top of prime just not to see annoying bullshit and I don't use service and they say oh you see ads on other movies as they are like freevee, and $2.98 don't cover that?! Fuck this I am going to make a big dead outta this, these rips are conning people, where is the protection for this shit? I am tired of having to pay tolls not just for this but on anywhere anymore... I am gonna boy cot the social media and online platforms, I am gonna go millions of people boy cot amazon and all the rest, I may sue Amazon for the troubles and paying a fee $3 bucks it should mean NO ADs period! I want Amazon.com to see this.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising