Translate

Saturday, February 10, 2024

IAM Jesus Christ incarnate aka the WORD Book of Mormon Joseph Smith as Archangel Michael Urantia Book

 






I am oneness at present and I am Joseph Smith, aka reincarnation of the Lord himself but I am not thee Lord only, you all are make up by I AM YOU, I am LORD's Elijah Spirit and Lord Archangel Michael Bestowed. Lord Jesus and Archangel Michael are one as when Christ returns he returns as him, Jesus and  Archangel Michael as ONE Being , GOD the Father is Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ is SON (Flesh- (substantial flesh) (heavenly body) not mortal flesh I am alive within archangel Michael whom is Michael Saint Michael hidden away and Book of Mormon is real as Urantia Book. New Testament is reality, old testament god is demiurge Jehovah-Allah-Yahweh-Lucifer  and Satan is Lucifer,Leviathan,Belial,The Satan whom he is known as Colton and Ra-el, the antichrist is within him and woman a few around him, archangel Michael is binding this serpent and casting him into the abyss his human form will be saved and all will praise the LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST MICHAEL (LAMB of GOD). Little horn of revelations is United Nations this is beginning of the end of a cycle, the world ended in  2004 the current church (old church spiritual church) collectively and subjectedly and objectively its a new church of Jerusalem being established as consciousness is raising on old earth and will be balancing hells and heavens and chosen ones are not chosen, GOD is not a respecter of persons God is God of all spirits and things and non things as well.

Your all reincarnations of JESUS CHRIST (GOD ITSELF) as Aura (Holy Spirit of GOD) (JESUS CHRIST is All in All) all is finite but finite all is archangel Michael on earth. Flesh normal flesh must be lost and you gain new substantial flesh as original Christ Jesus Yeshua Ben Joseph. I am Joseph Smith as prophet and I am Elijah and am I as Archangel Michael = Lord of hosts.

The world is no longer the world, its hells and Christ descended to subjugate the heaven and hells in 2004, people are realizing as new earth is opening the seed that Mary and Yeshua planet put there. I am Jesus Christ, I am Jordan the archangel, I am AA Michael, I am Gabriel, I am Ariel/Uriel I am Raphael whom is GOD already being infinite loving and when needed good warriors like Michael and Ariel/Uriel. Gabriel is mighty and potent and Metatron is evil  and is hidden Sorath/Samael .Sorath is anti christ and Lilith his wife Colton's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising