Translate

Wednesday, October 11, 2023

There is a cult online "archangels" on Facebook attacking innocent people religious harassment

 This is being written for the many scum online who are a cult of sick psychopaths who "THINK" they are real divine beings , like Angels and other beings or Babaji or Mormon Joseph Smith, Yeshua/Jesus Christ and Mary Magdalene. These people are not real, they believe they are real, they are what is called demon possessed individuals with psychopathic actions like threatening people whoever they feel like and begin telling people they are the devil and demons when the truth is they are the ones who are satans to me and devil men and devil women, pure evil, no different threatening people with death threats and assault rifle they are trying to make people bend to their sick mind like they have a right to PUNISH sinners, they are all fuck nuts and fucktards who are doing this to REAL DIVINE BEINGS of GOD like Archangel Michael is protecting me and is my higher spiritual self and oversoul is Michael the Original One never incarnate before see Urantia Book, I think it is hackers and AI being used and seen some people list they work for CIA, which CIA, the good one or the bad one?Its mind control and I will not quit fighting them in my bedroom my thoughts are read by these spirits and voices say whatever I think, if I was a normal human would I even be alive? Hell no, I am who, I am. AA Michael, Michael of Nebadon. and Eternal Son highest expression of infinite consciousness of I am.

I believe they are targeting me more than others as I am a divine being and its no one's business but mine, I wrote countless times about Urantia Book and Michaels which is my belief my knowing and also I did alot of research into different religions and stopped people from going to the dark side on bait pages that look like evil pages, and these demonic spirits are monitoring me and they been harassing me since 04/29/2019, they actually terrorized me to death in 2020 into 2021 with voices and real spirits of black magick were used after I ran into some of these "beings" false light and they are the devils not me nor any friends of mine, I am a divine being, I am Michael, a original Michael of Urantia Book Click here to see who I am, that is all I am telling you as I know they read this and stalk me and my friends pages and timeline and business pages more and more scams showing up on Facebook. Meta lost control of their website and or let it go into chaos with big spiritual war going on and can be seen in physical world like craziness while twitter X cleaned up their act. There is scammers pushing fake scams to buy guns online for like $29-$31.00. I was advised to just dump the whole social media stuff, but I am not running away from these mentally ill demented freaks who I already turned into to FBI and federal government who tracks criminal hackers like them. and cults like Jim Jones style. These people are CIA or making it to be CIA and also AI is running conversations of the scum dirt bags talking and responding to themselves in psychopathic chats, its all a automated cult AI and some real players using archangel names as their facebook names, all these psychos need weeded out and banned and tracked down and punished by the LAW they are breaking people's free will and the whole point is to try and make mentally ill people kill themselves over this non stop harassment of being called all these names, accusing you to be of devil, first take your literalist fundamental Abrahamism of sacrificing children to Satan aka Moloch adramelech religious bullshit and shove it up your ass! You don't worship Jesus and are not Godly, your for Jehovah the dark side and false god/devil called demiurge by gnosticism who the literalist religions were built by assholes and its all fake and bible is not real to this material mortal world, it isn't about earth nor man, its about "LORD" and his walk in spirit world as each and every human to ever exist on this planet, the literal sense means nothing and is for babes of church and ignorant fools, the spiritual sense of word is hidden by Lord to protect it.Emanuel Swedenborg uncovered that and there is a celestial sense too which no one on earth knows.

This is gonna end, they threatened me with death threats the federal law enforcement got all they need to track these scum bums down and put them away where they need to be in federal prison or concentration camps. I will say I warned them right now, if they continue they will be on the karma list and REAL LAW will act upon them called THE ALL or The Lord God will be on these people, I am protected and my family and friends in Jesus Christ name and Archangel Michael.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising