Translate

Monday, October 23, 2023

CHOSEN ONES | GANGSTALKING * dealing with AGENTS on your spiritual journey NDE


I am gangstalked, stalking, all these "people" and AI being used on me since 2020, there is no way I can tell whole story, my ex was a agent and sent a devil being and demon beings and parasites and psychic attack/paranormal attacks I was terrorized to death, I had NDE in 2019 my throat was slit 3 times,by a devil possessing me from ex wife it was Satan itself, my ex is a black witch and I believe my ex wife was a set up, I see my life as Truman Show, exactly what is going on and me trying to break free from severe isolation and I am 39 yrs old strong and fighting against demon voices,devils,terror attacks by spiritual attack,paranormal activity, constant attacks on my energy bodies and etheric body Light body,astral body, attack on phsyical body, I am a targeted individuals and I am not going to take it no more. #gangstalked #gangstalking #bullying, #cyberbullies, #spiritattack, demonic attack, devil haunting bedroom

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising