Translate

Thursday, June 22, 2023

Review of AAA Monoatomic Gold Ormus VS - Firewaterstar Real 24 kt Colloidal Gold 100 ppm Gold Water

 This is a review of monoatomic gold Ormus vs Colloidal 24 Kt 100 ppm Nano Gold, I been on Ormus Monoatomic Gold for over 3 years and also I been on Real 24 k Colloidal Gold Nano 100 ppm for 2 years,

The monoatomic gold (Ormus) is AAA Ormus from Amazon Rose kind and AAA Fungi Ormus (Fungi is new I started few months ago.

Before monoatomic gold or any of these products and types, I had a closed Calcified {Pineal gland), after since 2019 of monoatomic Ormus till now it opened my 3rd eye in first year I have experience from 1 year of AAA Ormus that is brand of what I use since 02/2019, it helps alot this testimony is truth I am not getting any funds or anything for sharing my experience as a user of both golds Ormus and Colloidal 24 k Gold Water (FireWaterStar) brand nano colloidal gold water I use.

I use pills of ORMUS AAA Ormus rose kind, its affordable and is high quality for the money, I take 2 capsules daily of AAA Ormus Rose and FUNGI kind of monoatomic gold Ormus 2 packs 60 pills each pack of both of them.

In first year I could see LIGHT around me BETTER and dancing fire sparks bouncing off walls and ceiling and all around me, in 2020 my pineal 3rd eye opened and I HEAR VOICES clairs of all psychic abilities I am working on developing them as I can see shapes of Light behind eye lids Violet (Purple) colors and can think any shape with my mind and move things around in my mind shapes even when I see without side of my body, no one believes me but I am known as Frater Lucianus. I also own large grams of moldavite that is a whole other subject, it did change my life and rids fear and changes your life that is all I am saying on moldavite, but mixed with this monoatomic gold ormus and Colloidal 100 ppm 24 kt Gold Water (FirewaterStar) brand, one is ORMUS other is 24kt colloidal gold water, I must say these 2 products together I have some very profound events, I can see and hear spirits and the on switch just went bam and turned on and I seen black mist in my room and evil spirits that was around I was terrorized in fear when I first heard them voices all kinds till I found out I am a Light as Aries and all the beings are drawn to me the Light of Holy Spirit Itself Within me the Light is of GOD, Soul and Spirit as Holy Spirit, I have seen light in my eyes and thought I was possessed by evil spirits from my ex wife who told me my eyes flashed Light and I did not believe her till I seen picture on orange red Light captured on one eye, I could see Light after my ex wife told me and after a inmate in jail was scared shitless of my eyes flashing Light blue and purple!  now back then red and yellow and green. Ormus AAA kind rose kind and FIREWaterStar brand and I also use their colloidal silver 50 ppm, I will write my review on that as I use it, it seems it cleans all toxic things out of my body both Ormus and Colloidal 24 K gold with silver colloidal water.

It increases energy and metaphysical properties and are able to handle more etheral energy body and Light Body, all muscles are energy conductors and any of these products together does some crazy crazy results, meaning good effects from increased consciousness and IQ I found it helps with brain can use one side or other side on command, 5G it protects you from and high emf in my bedroom there is medium high EMF in room and should not be there or have any reason to spike, its like I said I AM Light and that is from GOD/Source and it blocks dangerous EMF and negative energy. You over period of time after using any of these products mentioned and Moldavite lol)you will ascend to higher consciousness and be able to handle stresses better and keep body calmed down when intense stresses of today that society puts on us.

I recommend Moldavite (while you can afford it) but aside from that I recommend the above brands of Ormus and Colloidal 24 kt Gold Water. Amazon sales these products, it helps manifest things if you use the Ormus or Colloidal gold for manifesting things and what you decide to do with more etheric energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising