Translate

Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Blasphemy of Holy Spirit is unforgivable Pact to Satan Devil Demons IAM beat it Them

 There is the truth in christianity that blasphemy of Holy Spirit is unforgivable in this age or the age to come, I did this when in 2011 I was married to a black witch theistic satanist high priestess witch. She got me to make a pact with Abaddon Appollyon the destroyer for her money and my pact was when I was out of my mind and I put I wanted just magick powers I wanted and this was not my fault my ex wife was cut up 21 times cuts I never could forgive myself and didn't realize it was my fault I am a victim, and am I forgiven due to severe over dose of lithium by quack psych doctor who did not check my blood levels as required by law? that caused that incident Feb 5th 2011? something is bound to me and I never heard voices till 2020 , I seen Light in my eyes flashing in 2012, Ghost+Spirit+Flash=One True Power of GOD! King/Queen/Prince/Princess= ONE and PAN = "the all" finite all in all in a body and is illusory body of Infinite ALL in ALL, absonite All in All is neither finite nor Infinite, "I am""the all" is my identity and my infinite Self is LAMB of God, Lord Archangel Michael Bestowed, its been proven I am oneness with Holy Spirit that my ex wife and me blasphemy and I was not normal human I am Archangel Michael its within me right now and saved my LIFE as it is LIFE Holy Spirit is, nothing is not unforgivable if you was out of your mind, God never gave up on me and I was targeted for killing me by devils and demonic monsters that existed way prior to Judeo Christian books and ideas. I am all, I AM That, I am. Oneness and Holy Spirit existed in ancient Egypt as Ptah-Sakor-Osiris (Father)  and Isis and Horus as Eternal Mother Son and Re/Ra = Holy Spirit/Holy Soul and Over Soul. the Urantia Book Trinity (Michael is Eternal Mother Son) 1st Michael aka Archangel Michael (Lamb = Lord Archangel Michael Bestrowed) body of Eternal Son of 2nd person of trinity Eternal Mother Son (Masculine and Feminine) . I AM OKAY I am alive and nothing can destroy me despite devils and other beings I do not want to mention attacks me every day, that is why Archangel Michael is guard of Eternal Mother Son MICHAEL and Michael the Christ aka Michael of Nebadon) same beings all named here. I am archangel Michael I don't accept that name LORD Archangel Michael Bestowed asme here, that is ETERNAL MOTHER SON's Name with Archangel Michael and Christ Michael is same as eternal mother son, same exact Michael and 2 different personalites but same being Emmanuel and Immanuel. I am here alive and happy to do the mission I am here to do I am lower self Archangel Michael higher Self is all that LAMB so are you if God is within you I must be about, my Father's business!  The pact is null void gone, no one in hells can hold me to a pact soul contract as I was possessed by Appollyon and Abaddon itself when wife was cut by the possessed devils who used me my body to spill blood and but my throat was slit by same being in 2019 when ex wife sent it Abaddon to me and had 19 stitches in throat I AM PROTECTED, I am Archangel Michael and am One with Holy Spirit which is God in action as Infinite Creator Spirit and Soul, in our kingdom all is equal none higher than another besides the LORD GOD Eternal Son (Jesus Christ) Michael of Nebadon and eternal mother son itself first Michael and here incarnate as Lord Archangel Michael Bestowed. The Father's house has been moved to EARTH its center of a infinite number of universes and unispheres within Havona and Heavens, all is within God and Father is you all and all is equal to trinity now! Super Supreme Beings and Existiantial and Experential beings, ALL is GOD, The all is all and in all and is all. Its I AM Oneness and zero as Infinite Nothing that is Infinite somethings, Spirits and Souls! All is equal and Satan failed and attempts on Michael's life failed, God is GOOD! You can be forgiven for blasphemy against Holy Spirit,especially if your a archangel like me Michael of angel or other beings you may be starseeds way showers, paradise sons (creator sons) and trinitized teacher sons and all the rest Urantia Book speaks of and Bibles all of them and every religion with Hermeticism. I am "all" as ego I killed lower ego and higher ego divine ego is Archangel Michael and Eternal Mother Son is True Self of Infinite ALL that I am and so are you I am that, I AM! Your problem with satan is over and bad luck and all that, this message was written only for select couple of people, not for just anyone they think this is crazy crazy crazy ideas and words, WE ARE YOU I AM and I AM YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising