Translate

Monday, April 19, 2021

Facebook and Instagram and Twitter and all Big Tech is restricting accounts of ancients and Illuminati.. Time to Fight back against Cabal....

 We are not gonna take this shit anymore, they are messing with the Illuminati the good one.... They need to be sued.... I am going to sue Facebook and Instagram, we the people need to step up and show them #weainthavingit !!!!

My comments and friends:

I appealed to board of something and mass media circus could begin cuz I called men ignorant ppl most, the word I cannot type... This censorship is gonna stop if I have to bring my whole team with me in court, FB and Instagram will get sued....


Michael C Cook

 it is getting pretty bad it's like they're eliminating free speech


Michael C Cook
 that's why I go on multiple networks so when one gets all crazy I can go to the other one and let everything relax everybody's just focused on one network that's how to get an organization to fall because if they don't have stuff on multiple things it's easier to build and if one network goes down it doesn't affect you as much

I am going to take them all on they wanna play and Illuminati will make them fall the Light of GOD, jokes on them assholes,  you want Orwells 1984 or freedom from terrorists running world they lost control of, what side are you on? Join the Movement....



No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising