Translate

Sunday, April 11, 2021

Credit Kingpin! "How to Fire Your Boss w/ a Credit Card!" - Full Interview (I am a Lord of Credit LOL)

 I had a Capitalone Highschool Visa Credit card back when I was 16, how? My mom opened it and wanted it for herself $200 limit and $4 a month fee, it reported on 2 credit reports EQ and TU and messed up on Experian reported on Dads credit same name....smh but got $6000 Discover card...had $31,900 amex card.....wife ruined credit twice but I got $5000 cap 1 card this month 04/2021 and bam 41 inquiries I'm like WTH? have Amex green card with big fee $150 decided whether to close it as they capped me with 656 Fico 8 at experian (They gave me Amex green in 2018 for 629 fico score and even have 6 yr old baddies on credit.. 674 score is now cannot get non annual fee card as amex has 30 day wait I AM attracting money to pay annual fees or find ways to make credit cards pay for it and I am Illuminati Light Worker, 5th dimensional consciousness.....wake up your God how? IAM who I am am I not I think? lol follow the Light...... this blog isn't for anyone.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising