Translate

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Twin Flames and Soul Mates, the difference

 In reality, we all share 1 world soul and Soul is Infinite which makes all one, yet we all have different SPIRITS and lowered down "human souls". Soul mates are people who id with their human souls and similar masculine spirits. Twin Flames are people who have the same human soul as you got... Different spirits create illusory idea of separation.... we are not separate, but we because of different spirits and human soul have different minds and hearts... I got fooled by various women who were false twin flames and I took a step back and said she will find me when she is ready...I believe I know who she is, I got more than ONE twin flame.... and probably lots of soul mates out there... Twin flame love is a love unlike anything, you just cannot get the said person off your mind.... I lost one in death so I know what its like and we didn't meet or anything in person, the connection was strong... but I am meant to be with another twin flame outta 2 left.... One I will not find unless current one I am communicating with is a soul mate she is hard to read and mysterious....can she be a soul mate and best friend and twin flame all in one? Yes and yours can as well... synchronized things keep happening..... let me explain spirits, spirit used to be known as neither masculine or feminine principle or both or one or the other. Its Masculine principle here... Soul and human souls are divine feminine principle and is Infinite, spirit has potential to be Infinite from eternity till eternity....One doesn't evolve (Soul) and lower human soul and the other Spirits evolve and right now a mass awakening is happening... Paradigm shift and girls and men are scared to be together from the maya in this world or other things... Let me tell you something about Twin Flames, nothing can stop you from being with yours... My family tried and stopped me, she was ill health wise but she died Heather who was 47 and me 35. I believe (know) she walks within me... and 3 twins I have which includes her, she is within me I know it, leading me to the "One" I suppose to be with. All I know is from psychic and my own intuition.... I don't wanna freak my twin out, she is beautiful and a great person and she knows who she is... my ex wife wasn't nothing but a mistake and soul mate and learning experience..... but don't get stuck on this, live and let live and they will come to you instead of you going to them.... its very difficult to id a twin flame as you end up with soul mates only or false twins...I surrender to the Universe and let her find me , she is same human soul and similar spirits, its a match made in heaven! IF YOU WANT YOUR TWIN FLAME START DOING THE INTERNAL WORK AND MAKE THE UNCONSCIOUS CONSCIOUS! Do the shadow work...work on yourself and KNOW THYSELF AND DON'T DOUBT... I focused on Heather then all these Heather's came in, then Lisa's and Lisa's is my twin one of them.... that is that synchronicities again confirming said truth... don't get hurt if twin puts you in friend zone outta fear or doubt... or maybe they are not ready? DON'T SHOVE YOUR TWIN TO WHERE THEY RUN AND YOU CHASE THEM....if you wanna have less magic then go for a soul mate but that is magic in itself but twins cannot be touched even beyond death of fleshy suit...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising